(ABC NEWS) Angus T. Jones’ future with “Two and a Half Men” remains uncertain after his rant against the CBS sitcom went viral last week, but it’s clear that a lot of people remain baffled by the 19-year-old actor’s decision to call the show that pays him $350,000 an episode “filth,” among them, CBS CEO Les Moonves.

“We took this boy who started with us when he was eight years old and it seems to be what happens with child stars over the course of time,” Moonves said at a breakfast hosted by Wall Street Journal Tuesday. Video of Moonves’ comments is posted on the Journal’s website.

“He’s now making over $300,000 per week, which is not a bad salary for a 19-year-0ld kid,” Moonves said, “and he went on a religious channel and urged people not to watch the show because it was filth. By the way, he’s still collecting his $300,000 per week.”

  • Text smaller
  • Text bigger
Note: Read our discussion guidelines before commenting.