- Text smaller
- Text bigger
One of the absolute journalistic treasures WND brings you exclusively are investigative reports from Reza Kahlili, former CIA operative as a spy in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Kahlili, a pseudonym to protect his identity, is a counterterrorism expert and currently serves on the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, an advisory board authorized by Congress. He is the author of the award-winning book “A Time to Betray.”
Here’s part of his most recent exclusive report in WND:
Al-Qaida is teaming up with Iran to stage massive terror attacks on French and German targets in the next three months, according to an inside source.
Those targets include French Socialist Party headquarters, commerce centers and the Paris Metro rapid transit system.
The supreme leader of the Islamic regime, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, held a meeting in Tehran with four top commanders of al-Qaida one month ago at which it was decided to attack certain countries in Europe, France and Germany included, according to the source in Khamenei’s office who can’t be named for security reasons.
The Islamic regime planned these massive terrorist attacks on the world stage, the source said, over the increasing push to oust Syrian President Bashar Assad and Iran’s collapsing economy from sanctions over its nuclear program.
Seventeen al-Qaida terrorists are en route to France to join four already there, according to the source.
Iran wants revenge against France for its support of Israel, the push to oust Assad and leadership in confronting the Islamic regime over its nuclear issue. France has spearheaded increased pressure on Iran within the European Union. It also passed a law banning the full-face Islamic veil, which brought al-Qaida on board as it now sees France as an enemy of Islam, the source said.
Three of the four al-Qaida commanders who met with Khamenei, according to the source, are: Adam Yahiye Gadahn, born and raised in America as Adam Pearlman. He is one of the top 11 leaders of al-Qaida and routinely travels to Iran to collaborate with the Islamic regime. Others are Abdul Rahim Baboyeh, also known as Abu Faraj, and Esam Alzekri, also known as Abu Mohammad.
After the Tehran meeting, members of the regime’s Quds Forces met with the al-Qaida operatives in Pakistan to finalize the terrorist plot, the source added.
The attacks are to take place on the 11th day of January, February or March, the source said, as that day represents a code for al-Qaida’s top 11 commanders who have formed the top leadership since its inception.
Would you like to know more about this hero who risks his life daily to bring you the truth about the increasingly volatile mullah regime in Iran – a regime that poses an existential threat to both the U.S. and Israel?
Read his compelling story in “A Time to Betray: The Astonishing Double Life of a CIA Agent Inside the Revolutionary Guards of Iran.”
It’s a true story as exhilarating as a great spy thriller, as turbulent as today’s headlines from the Middle East. This 2010 National Best Books Award-winner, “A Time to Betray” reveals what no previous CIA operative’s memoir possibly could: the inner workings of the notorious Revolutionary Guards of Iran, as witnessed by an Iranian man inside their ranks who spied for the American government. It is a human story, a chronicle of family and friendships torn apart by a terror-mongering regime, and of the adult choices of three childhood friends during the Islamic Republic that yielded divisive and tragic fates. And it is the stunningly courageous account of one man’s decades-long commitment to lead a shocking double life informing on the beloved country of his birth, a place that once offered the promise of freedom and enlightenment – but instead ruled by murder and spirit-crushing oppression.
Reza Kahlili grew up in Tehran surrounded by his close-knit family and two spirited boyhood friends. The Iran of his youth allowed Reza to think and act freely, and even indulge a penchant for rebellious pranks in the face of the local mullahs. His political and personal freedoms flourished while he studied computer science at the University of Southern California in the 1970s. But his carefree time in America was cut short with the sudden death of his father, and Reza returned home to find a country on the cusp of change. The revolution of 1979 plunged Iran into a dark age of religious fundamentalism under the Ayatollah Khomeini, and Reza, clinging to the hope of a Persian Renaissance, joined the Revolutionary Guards, an elite force at the beck and call of the ayatollah. But as Khomeini’s tyrannies unfolded, as his fellow countrymen turned on each other, and after the horror he witnessed inside Evin Prison, a shattered and disillusioned Reza returned to America to become “Wally,” a spy for the CIA.
So when Reza Kahlili tells you to keep certain dates circled in your calendar, you should listen.
- “A Cry From Iran: The Untold Story of Iranian Christian Martyrs” (DVD): Two brothers, a murdered father and an untold story of pain and forgiveness are the inspirations behind a 10-times award-winning documentary on the secret death of a prominent evangelical pastor in Iran, Haik Hovsepian. This is the untold story of Iranian Christian martyrs and Christian converts, who became the victims of their beliefs and paid the ultimate price – their lives.
- “Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians”: Long before the rest of the world began wringing its hands over the idea of a nuclear Iran, WND senior staff writer and two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi wrote this expose – as timely today as the day it was published. He tells the story of the unprecedented and historic events unfolding almost daily in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Corsi not only exposes the threat from Iran, he reveals the names of the U.S. politicians that made a nuclear-armed Iran possible.
- “Atomic Jihad: Ahmadinejad’s Coming War for Islamic Revival and Obama’s Politics of Defeat” (DVD): Since its Islamic Revolution of 1979, Iran has been the undisputed leader of Islamism, the worldwide movement for Islamic revival. Islamism seeks to resurrect Muslim society from 300 years of decline by returning to its historic formula for success: Islamic law and government over what it views as Muslim lands. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has carefully laid out the Islamist view of the world for several years. He depicts a morally superior Muslim society based on Islamic concepts of justice, equality and human dignity, while proclaiming America selfish, corrupt, hypocritical and oppressive. Islamist animosity toward America also focuses on U.S. alliances with autocratic regimes in the Muslim world like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia as well as American support for Israel, “the illegitimate offspring of the Great Satan.” See it all for yourself in this amazing documentary by Joel Gilbert.
- “Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran and the Revolt of Islam” (DVD): Here’s another documentary winner from Joel Gilbert. He shows how the confrontation between Islam and the Jews began in the prophet Muhammad’s time and continues to this day. This movie is a historic journey, from the birth of Islam, through its 1,200-year reign over the civilized world, to the last 300 years of Islamic decline during which it was overtaken and dominated by the West – then humiliated by a Jewish state. Islam’s historic trials with Jews and its relationship with conquered nonbelievers help illustrate the Islamic worldview – all through the eyes of Muslims.
- “Iranium” (DVD): Iran’s nuclear program presents a threat to international stability. Yet successive American administrations – Republican and Democratic alike – have misread the intentions and actions of the Iranian regime. How dangerous is a nuclear Iran, even if it never detonates a weapon? What are the guiding principles of the Iranian leadership? To what lengths would the regime go to carry out its agenda? How far have Iran’s leaders already gone to fund the world’s most powerful terrorist organizations? And why have American leaders failed to gain the upper hand in relations with Iran during the past 30 years? “Iranium” powerfully reports on the many aspects of the threat America and the world now face using rarely-before-seen footage of Iranian leaders and interviews with 25 leading politicians, Iranian dissidents and experts on Middle East policy, terrorism and nuclear proliferation.
- “Showdown with Nuclear Iran” by Michael Evans with Jerome Corsi: This new release is a terrifying examination of how Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, believes he has a “divine mission” to usher in the apocalypse and thereby herald the second coming of a Shia Muslim messiah. A radical Shiite zealot, Ahmadinejad is trying to achieve this destruction by building his nuclear arsenal while threatening to cripple America and destroy Israel in a nuclear holocaust. Written by bestselling author and Middle East expert Mike Evans, the book is the ultimate authority on the frightening motives of Iran’s leader … and it predicts what horrors are in store for America if Ahmadinejad has his way.
- “Why Israel Can’t Wait: The Coming War Between Israel and Iran” by Jerome R. Corsi: The Israeli government headed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has repeatedly declared that a primary foreign policy objective is to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability. Israel is a “one-bomb state,” such that one atomic weapon, even a relatively low-yield bomb of the type the United States dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki in World War II, would destroy the modern Jewish state as we know it today. The Obama administration has repeatedly declared the intention of following up on the campaign promise to negotiate directly with Iran. This represents a fundamental policy shift from the Bush administration’s efforts to apply international sanctions through the United Nations in an effort to force Iran to quit enriching uranium. Where is all this leading? Known as the “Sampson Option,” an Israeli first-strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities becomes increasingly likely to the extent Israel feels isolated from the world community and concludes there is no chance the Obama administration will ever be able to induce Iran to stop enriching uranium, regardless how seriously the president intends to push direct negotiations as a strategy.