It’s one of the hottest blockbuster books of the summer, with investigative reporters Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott delivering what amounts to a rough draft of the articles of impeachment against Barack Obama – and today only, WND readers can get “Impeachable Offenses: The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office” for only $4.95 – an unheard-of $23 discount off the regular $27.95 price!
In this devastating new probe, the two New York Times bestselling authors expose the high crimes, misdemeanors and other offenses that Obama has committed against the United States Constitution and the limits of his office. They document, conclusively and in detail, exactly how Obama has fundamentally abused the powers of his presidency and has done serious, sustained and impeachable injury to American society.
Among the offenses documented in “Impeachable Offenses”:
- How ObamaCare is not only unconstitutional but illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states’ rights, and marks an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
- How Obama has sidestepped Congress and already granted largely unreported de facto amnesty for millions of illegal aliens using probably illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
- How the Obama administration recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
- The president’s personal role in the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks, with new evidence about what was transpiring at the U.S. mission prior to the assaults – possibly impeachable activities in and of themselves.
- Illicit edicts on gun control actions in addition to the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
- From “fusion centers” to drones to alarming Department of Homeland Security power grabs, how U.S. citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
- New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and possible impeachable offenses related to Obama’s first term “green” funding adventures misusing public funds.
- How Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening our enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning our allies, and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism.
- And more!
Aaron Klein is a New York Times bestselling author, journalist and radio host. He is a senior reporter for WND and hosts the No. 1 weekend show “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, the nation’s largest talk station. Brenda J. Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher, New York Times bestselling author and the blogger who created RezkoWatch (RW), TheRealBarackObama (RBO) and RBO2.
Save $23, get ‘Impeachable Offenses’ for only $4.95!
That’s right. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Right now, you can save a huge $23 off the cover price of “Impeachable Offenses.”
Until tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific, you can get your copy for only $4.95 by taking advantage of this special offer, exclusively from WND.
But wait – it gets better. There’s another part to this deal. When you order “Impeachable Offenses” for just $4.95, we will also send you, FREE, three sizzling issues of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly magazine, Whistleblower.
Many readers consider Whistleblower to be simply the world’s best newsmagazine. Each issue focuses like a powerful laser on a single topic – from how to survive financial meltdown to understanding the secret agendas of America’s establishment elite – explored thoroughly, and with facts and insight such as you’ve never seen anywhere else. Recent issues include “SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Inside the mad, mad, mad, mad world of Obama’s czars,” “MEDICAL MURDER: Why Obamacare could result in the early deaths of millions of baby boomers,” “THE GREAT AWAKENING: How tea partiers are setting a new course for America,” “NARCISSIST IN CHIEF: Experts explain what makes Barack Obama tick” and “BLACK HOLE: The shocking truth about the U.S. economy – and what you can and must do.”
So, for $4.95 you get a copy of “Impeachable Offenses,” plus you get three sample issues of Whistleblower – in hopes, of course, that you will do what most people do, which is to become a long-term Whistleblower subscriber.
(Note: This offer does not apply to current Whistleblower subscribers or those living outside the U.S. However, if you are already a Whistleblower subscriber, or if you want to subscribe now, we have an outstanding offer for you to check out!)
Important: For this very special $4.95 offer, you will receive Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott’s “Impeachable Offenses,” as well as three free issues of Whistleblower magazine. Also included with your free issues will be a renewal notice for a one-year Whistleblower subscription. If you wish to renew, do nothing, and your credit or debit card will be charged the low annual renewal rate of just $39.95. (There’s no risk, because at any time you can cancel your subscription for a full refund on the unused portion.) If you don’t want to renew, simply cancel by calling 1-800-4WNDCOM (800-496-3266) or by emailing email@example.com before the charge date printed on the renewal card you’ll receive. Either way, the book and the 3 free issues are yours to keep. (Only one copy of “Impeachable Offenses” at this price per household. Offer good only in the U.S.)
Please note: If you like your three free Whistleblower issues and renew, when your Whistleblower subscription eventually expires, you’ll receive another renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically at the low prevailing rate by charging your credit or debit card. As always, there’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Order your copy of “Impeachable Offenses: for only $4.95. Special offer ends tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific.
If you prefer to order by phone rather than online, call our toll-free customer-service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central.
Note: If you choose not to participate in this special promotional offer, you may order “Impeachable Offenses” here.