WASHINGTON – How has “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” remained the No. 1 faith movie in America for nearly 42 weeks without an advertising campaign, without a major distributor, without a theatrical release and without any media buzz?
The producer thinks he knows the answer.
“It’s called customer satisfaction,” says Joseph Farah, founder and editor of WND and the producer of the documentary based on Jonathan Cahn’s bestselling “The Harbinger.”
Farah cites the most recent reviews at Amazon as examples:
- Anamaria Bustante of Grant Pass, Ore., had this to say: “God’s warning to America and our need to wake up, repent ad turn back to the Lord or our fate as a nation will be sealed just as it was for ancient Israel. If we do not know and study the past we are bound to repeat it. A must watch for all Christians.”
- Teresa Bradley added: “This movie will open your eyes to what is going on in the world today. My husband is not into this kind of thing but watched it with me and was surprised by what he saw. Everybody should watch this.”
- Juanita W Junkins wrote: “This is an amazing book. Let one read it, another wants to borrow the tapes.You get a full understanding of how God blessed this country for so long but now America is under God’s judgment. The country has shunned God.”
- F. Hernandez wrote: “Coincidence even for the skeptic. I am a believer and still missed the correlation of the scripture here explained in relation to current events.”
- Eeme commented: “This dvd is a documentary that goes along with ‘The Harbinger’ book. It is very eye opening and makes you take a long look at the state our nation is in.”
- Kasey in the desert said: “Provocative and insightful. Jonathan speaks God’s truth, for such a time as this and we should heed this information. God’s word will always accomplish was it was set out to accomplish!”
- Gary Chaffin of DeKalb, Texas, reported: “An eye opening DVD full of information that every Christian should be aware of. I highly recommend this … to individuals or groups.”
“The reason this movie is connecting with people is because it is powerful truth,” said Farah. “Here we have 5-star review after 5-star review. In fact, of the 217 reviews posted at Amazon, 176 are 5-star, with another 30 4-star reviews.”
“If you haven’t seen ‘Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’ yet, you can get it bundled with ‘The Harbinger’ at a special discount at the WND Superstore,” says Farah. “I urge you to see it. I urge you to get the word out about this important message for a time such as this.”
Meanwhile, “The Harbinger” continues to soar to even greater heights as the most popular Christian book published in more than a year, says Farah.
After more than a year, “The Harbinger” has actually been moving up the charts. It’s at No. 7 on the New York Times bestsellers list this week.
See the trailer for “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment:
And watch an in-depth interview with Rabbi Jonathan Cahn: