- Text smaller
- Text bigger
The most radical president in American history has won a second term. His goal: transform America. His chances of success: frightening.
“At the Brink” offers an alarming review of Obama’s guns policy, Obamacare, stimulus plan, and more. Readers will understand why many free enterprise economists believe Obama has forever damaged the U.S. economy.
In this riveting assessment of what President Obama has done and intends to do, celebrated economist and bestselling author John Lott shows that the United States is at the brink of catastrophe – economically and socially. The future of not just our economy but our liberty is in the balance.
In his stunning new book, “At the Brink” Lott reveals:
- How the “stimulus” was the most expensive economic failure in history, with consequences that could last for generations
- Why debt will continue to grow under Obama – and the potentially devastating impact it could have on your economic security
- Why American health care will – quite soon, as Obamacare takes effect – no longer be the envy of the world
- Why gun control isn’t the panacea the Obama administration makes it out to be – and will in fact make crime worse
- The Obama administration’s incredible record of deceit in chipping away at our constitutional rights – from Obamacare’s mandates to the scandal of Operation Fast and Furious
- What Congress needs to do to change direction fast
Laden with hard facts you haven’t seen anywhere else, Lott details just how dangerous Obama’s policies have been, and how they’ll get even worse without stiff congressional opposition. “At the Brink” is sobering but essential reading for Americans who care about our future.
In “Obama’s Four Horsemen: The Disasters Unleashed,”
award-winning libertarian-conservative journalist David Harsanyi lays out the four great catastrophes that threaten to crush the America we know and love.
What are they?
- Debt. Forget the fiscal cliff. We plunged over it in Obama’s first term – by $16 trillion – and when we hit bottom, that splat you hear will be our obliterated standard of living. It will be much worse, as Harsanyi shows, than anyone in the media is telling you.
- Dependency. Welcome to Obamaland, where freedom is the problem, government is the cure, and bureaucrats are corrupting the relationship between government and citizen in ways that will lead us to ruin.
- Surrender. Remember when America thought of itself as a force for good in the world? Remember when we stood by our allies? Today, the Obama administration kowtows to dictators, apologizes to those who hate us, refuses to defend American ideals, and is actively working to undo our superpower status with potentially catastrophic results.
- Death. The Democratic Party once proclaimed that abortion should be safe, legal, and rare. No longer. Now abortion is a positive good, to be subsidized and even exported at taxpayer expense. Obama’s Democratic Party is more than the party of higher taxes, spending, debt, and dependency. America’s majority party is now the party of death, with consequences we will soon regret.
“Obama’s Four Horsemen: The Disasters Unleashed” is provocative, prophetic, and powerful. Harsanyi shows just how Obama’s four horsemen could trample America into the ground—and what we need to do if we are to have any hope of rising again.