“I think Obama is challenging everybody’s sanity,” Rush Limbaugh exclaimed recently. “Obama [is] literally pushing people to snap, attacking the very sanity of the country!”
Rush may be on to something – because a little-reported but crucial aspect of America’s ongoing “fundamental transformation” is that the sheer stress of life is driving tens of millions to illness, depression and self-destruction. It’s all documented in the groundbreaking April issue of Whistleblower, titled “STRESSED AND DEPRESSED: The unreported health crisis of the Obama era.”
Just consider the latest stunning trends:
- More U.S. soldiers died last year by suicide than in combat, and suicide has surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of injury death in America;
- Eleven percent of all Americans aged 12 and up are taking antidepressants, and a stunning 23 percent of all American women in their 40s and 50s – that’s 1 in 4 – are now on the controversial psychiatric meds with their “suicide” warning labels and spooky correlation with school shootings;
- The CDC now tells us 1 in 5 high-school-aged American kids has been medically diagnosed with ADHD, and in New York City 1 in 5 preteens – children aged six to 12 – is diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder!
- New studies show stress plays a major role in the progression of cancer as well as heart disease, America’s two biggest killers;
- Fully one-third of the nation’s employees suffer chronic debilitating stress, and more than half of all “millennials” (18-to-33-year-olds) experience a level of stress that keeps them awake at night, including large numbers diagnosed with depression or anxiety disorder.
What’s going on? Why aren’t today’s incredible scientific and technological innovations reducing Americans’ stress? Why doesn’t the almost-magical availability of the world’s accumulated knowledge, thanks to the Internet, make people more enlightened and happy? Why is it that, instead, more and more Americans are so stressed out as to be on a collision course with illness, misery, tragedy and death?
Most important, what can people do to reverse course?
Fortunately, alongside telling the previously unreported story of Americans being driven over the edge in large numbers, Whistleblower also delves into the very best and most proven means of successfully dealing with stress. It focuses on providing help and direction to readers determined to remain happy, healthy and whole regardless of how crazy the culture and predatory the government become.
Highlights of “STRESSED AND DEPRESSED” include:
- “Suicide in the age of Obama” by Joseph Farah, on why government can never help us become happy and whole
- “Americans ‘snapping’ by the millions” by David Kupelian, a comprehensive overview of the astonishing toll stress is taking in today’s America, including astronomical levels of depression and suicide – as well as an in-depth look at the most important and proven ways to successfully deal with stress
- “How stress feeds cancer” by science journalist David DiSalvo, on a new study that demonstrates the “vicious cycle of stress and cancer progression”
- “Why Chuck Norris is never depressed,” in which “the toughest man in the world” – six-time, undefeated, world karate champion plus TV and movie star Chuck Norris – shares his personal list of the top 12 ways to live a happier, fuller life.
- “The 10 most stressful jobs”
- “PTSD on the mean streets of Chicago” by Art Moore, providing a close-up look at what stress did to one police officer, who committed suicide after being “overwhelmed” by seeing, over and over, the gruesome impact crime is having on children
- “Coping with the blues in red-state America” in which author Tim Daughtry, with a Ph.D. in clinical psychology, highlights one deadly Obama-era syndrome that conservatives must avoid at all costs
- “Doctor warns: Obama taking over psychiatry” by Lee Hieb, M.D., in which the surgeon/author sounds the alarm over a new and dangerous weapon in the hands of government
- “Doctors, drugs and demons” by David Kupelian, on why so many Americans today are labeled “mentally ill”
- “Surviving life’s shipwrecks” by Greg Laurie, in which the respected mega-pastor discusses how to deal with the very worst life can throw at you
- … and more.
“This is a very valuable issue of Whistleblower,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “It not only reveals the hidden underbelly of America’s ongoing ‘transformation’ and the toll it is taking on our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, but it also focuses on providing real hope – and help – for good Americans living through a turbulent and dangerous era.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get a copy of the New York Times bestseller that has changed many people’s lives, “The Maker’s Diet” by Jordan S. Rubin, N.M.D., Ph.D.
After several years of battling Crohn’s Disease – and spending a small fortune on both conventional and alternative treatments, including trips abroad in search of help – Rubin weighed only 111 pounds and at age 21 thought his life was over. At the urging of his father, a naturopath, he contacted an obscure nutritionist in California promoting a diet based on the teachings of the Bible. Yes, we’re talking about what Jesus ate: kefir, lamb, sprouted breads, eggs and meat from free-range chickens, and plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Four months later Jordan weighed 170 pounds and was on the road back to his former athletic and healthy self. Inspired by his experience, and now with advanced degrees in nutrition and naturopathic medicine, Rubin crafted “The Maker’s Diet,” a holistic approach to health that is both biblically based and scientifically proven. (Paperback, 336 pages).
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “INFLATION NATION: A layman’s guide to America’s coming monetary destruction – and how to survive it.” As this extremely important Whistleblower report documents, the engines of inflation are being powerfully stoked beneath the troubled American economy. The dollar is being devalued before our eyes, the great middle class’s savings and investments are being progressively stolen, and prices are rapidly rising on food, energy and other essentials.
“This issue of Whistleblower is not just fascinating reading,” said Kupelian. “It’s crucial. It will prod you to action. The fact is, the consensus of real experts – as opposed to government propagandists and ‘mainstream media’ financial cheerleaders – is that inflation looms large in America’s future. Thus it’s essential that each citizen and family be prepared.” (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll not only get “The Maker’s Diet” and “INFLATION NATION,” but you’ll also get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
To order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).