For most Americans, the death of a child is the most tragic event imaginable. Sandy Hook was so gut-wrenching because the victims were mostly young children, and news reports about the Boston Marathon bombing emphasize the fact that one of those killed was an 8-year-old boy – to highlight the uniquely great loss of a child.
One of the most hard-to-fathom crimes is baby-murder. Recent headlines like “Georgia boys face murder charges after cold-blooded killing of infant being strolled by mother” and “Black teens murder white baby for the fun of it” cause us to shake our heads and wonder, How could anyone possibly sink so low as to kill a baby?
Appalling crimes like these have always have been a part of life in a fallen world, where moral outrage is kindled within all good souls by the murder of the innocent.
But parallel to this moral, rational world exists another world – an amoral, irrational one, constructed over several decades with great effort and cleverness. It’s called, variously, “abortion,” “choice,” “women’s health” and “reproductive freedom” – all euphemisms designed to obscure a dark reality.
In this strange parallel world, the same killing of a baby that in the real world outrages us and results in prosecution, prison and possibly the death penalty is mysteriously transformed into a “medical procedure” and “constitutional right,” provided for and fiercely defended by a multi-billion-dollar industry. And funded by taxpayers.
These two worlds collided in the high-profile, multiple-murder trial of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell. And when worlds collide, spectacular and utterly unexpected things sometimes occur.
The shocking and groundbreaking May Whistleblower issue – titled “THE SHELL OF DENIAL BREAKS: How one high-profile criminal case threatens the entire abortion industry” – documents conclusively that the unspeakable crimes committed by Kermit Gosnell are not the exception. They are the rule. They occur routinely in abortion clinics all over America and have for decades. The magnitude of this breaking scandal is incalculable and promises to change the abortion issue forever.
Highlights of “THE SHELL OF DENIAL BREAKS” include:
- “When worlds collide” by David Kupelian, on how one gruesome criminal case really does threaten – legally, politically and culturally – the entire abortion industry
- “Gosnell isn’t an exception” by Star Parker, who shows how and why the horrors of the Philadelphia abortion doctor all too common
- “When doctors kill babies” – a breathtaking survey of just how widespread infanticide, gross medical malpractice and sexual abuse of patients are in America’s abortion clinics
- “Why prosecutors fear the abortion industry” by Jack Cashill, on the ongoing efforts to persecute and destroy a courageous, pro-life district attorney
- “Eric Holder linked to notorious abortion doctor” – a scandal at the very top sheds light on why the Justice Department is so biased in favor of abortion and against pro-lifers
- “The shocking real reason Obama “can’t comment” on Gosnell” by Jill Stanek, on just how shockingly pro-abortion the president of the United States truly is
- “Obama to Planned Parenthood: I’m ‘fighting’ for you ‘every step of the way’”
- “Sarah Palin rebukes ‘radically pro-abortion’ Obama”
- “Blood confessions: 8 doctors, nurses, staffers reveal the astonishing truth about the abortion business” by David Kupelian – literally a guided tour through hell on earth
- “Abortion: Obama leftists’ holy grail” by David Limbaugh, on why liberals “sacred ritual” cannot be criticized or exposed
- “How abortion has changed America” by Star Parker, who explains why, since Roe v. Wade, Americans’ “reverence for life itself” has disappeared
- “It’s all about to hit the fan” by Joseph Farah, who explains why “politics as usual” cannot save America from disaster – and identifies the only thing that can.
“This issue of Whistleblower is one of the most powerful and compelling we’ve ever produced,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “It’s more than a piece of journalism, more than a collection of information. It’s a lethal weapon – capable of annihilating illusions in readers’ minds about America’s deceitful, barbaric and often-criminal abortion industry. Give a copy to your ‘pro-choice’ friends and see what happens.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two terrific free gifts:
First, you’ll get author Ray Comfort’s blockbuster book, ”Hitler, God and the Bible,” which finally shows how Germany in the 1930s, with such a bright, well-educated, church-going population, could be deceived by Adolf Hitler’s propaganda machine. Deconstructing Hitler’s theology and abuse of religion as a means to seize political power and ultimately instigate World War II and genocide, the book mines the depths of Hitler’s beliefs and convincingly argues that without Hitler’s misuse of Christianity, the Third Reich would not have had its legendary rise, resulting in the deaths of more than 6 million Jews.
Highlighting Hitler’s youth, his influences and his path to seducing a nation, “Hitler, God, and the Bible” is a fresh, stinging reminder of the power of the cross – and how its misuse led to the Final Solution. Ominously, Comfort sees a similar moral relativism creeping into the church in America – as it did under Germany’s Nazi regime.
The New Zealand-born Comfort is an international evangelist and co-hosts, with actor Kirk Cameron, the popular TV series “The Way of the Master.” (A $22.95 value – FREE with your subscription!)
In addition, you’ll also receive Comfort’s incredibly popular and shocking DVD documentary,“180.”
“How many seconds does it take to change a life?” it asks. The stunning answer: “Very few, when good and evil are brought to full focus for the first time.”
In “180,” Comfort begins by interviewing a group of college students in Southern California who – incredibly – didn’t have a clue who Adolph Hitler was. Comfort found these young adults also had given little previous thought to the reality of abortion. Then, after just a minute or two of discussion, came a flood of incredible “180s” – total turnarounds.
Comfort asks these young men and women hypothetical questions about the Nazi Holocaust – and then asks them to apply their answers to the question of abortion. The results are simply amazing.
“Leaves you utterly speechless! ‘180’ is going to change the direction of the nation,” said Stacy L. Massey, president of Abortion Recovery International.
“With one question, Ray Comfort shows how you can change minds, save lives, and awaken the conscience of a nation. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this until now?” said Dr. Frank Turek, founder and president of CrossExamined.org.
“You’ve just got to see this, because, in mere seconds – literally in seconds – people are flipping from being pro-choice and that abortion is OK to being pro-life … and the arguments are so winsome and powerful!” said Frank Pastore, host of the Frank Pastore Show on KKLA. (A $9.50 value – FREE with your subscription!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive ”Hitler, God and the Bible” and “180,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the May issue, “THE SHELL OF DENIAL BREAKS.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).