Even before the scandal broke, Americans already hated and feared the IRS. So how much worse could the agency’s reputation get?
Much worse. In May, it was revealed that the nation’s most disliked government agency has been secretly and illegally denying the civil rights of hundreds of conservative and Christian organizations and individuals. Although both the IRS and the White House tried to blame the whole ghastly mess on the poor judgment of a couple of rogue agents in Cincinnati, the truth gradually emerged: The abuse was widespread and officials at the highest levels of government had long been aware – yet had done nothing to stop it. Indeed, IRS employees have testified there is no way such pervasive and egregious abuses could have occurred without direction from above.
The use of the IRS to persecute and suppress a de facto “White House enemies list” – in a manner and scope more serious than anything Richard Nixon even contemplated during the Watergate era – has led many to demand the agency be abolished.
That is the focus of July’s groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower magazine.
In “END THE IRS” Whistleblower documents – with the help of leaders like U.S. senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann and others – how replacing both the IRS and the current income tax system with a “flat tax” or “fair tax” (national sales tax) would do more for restoring personal liberty, economic vigor and genuine hope to America than almost any other single policy change.
And Congress could do it tomorrow.
“The average working American – poor or rich or in-between – hates and fears the IRS for good reason,” observes author and commentator Michael Reagan, oldest son of President Ronald Reagan. “Able to seize your bank account or house without a court order, able to shut down your business overnight, the IRS is the closest thing to the Gestapo America has ever had.” Even worse, says Reagan, “is the horrible income tax system the IRS is hired to enforce.”
All true, says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, but there’s an even more important reason to abolish the IRS: “The main reason the IRS exists today is not taxation. After all, income tax revenue could readily be replaced in a revenue-neutral way by means of, let’s say, a national sales tax, which wouldn’t require a Gestapo-like agency to enforce it, or government tentacles reaching into citizens’ most private and personal affairs. Rather, the chief reason the IRS exists is to condition American citizens to be fearful of, and subservient to, their government.”
Highlights of “END THE IRS” include:
- “Obama’s fear factory” by David Kupelian, on the central role the IRS plays in psychologically conditioning Americans’ submissive attitude toward their government
- “Department of Intimidation” by Chelsea Schilling, on how today’s historic IRS abuse scandal continues to metastasize
- “Bachmann: Here’s why Obama released the embarrassing IRS bombshell”
- “IRS exempts terror-tied group, but not the tea party”
- “How much of what you earn do you get to keep?” A look at “Tax Freedom Day,” revealing that medieval serfs fared better than today’s Americans, tax-wise
- “What did Obama and the IRS brass discuss?” by Joseph Farah, examining the IRS chief’s hundreds of White House visits and showing that sometimes presidents do leave their fingerprints on scandals
- “IRS tells ministry: You can’t talk about faith” by Bob Unruh, in which a revenue agent warns a Christian, “You have to know your boundaries”
- “The IRS and your health” by Jane M. Orient, M.D., in which the respected doctor clearly explains the scandal-plagued agency’s crucial role in administering Obamacare
- “Americans deserve the IRS” by Walter E. Williams, who explains that the feared IRS collection agents are just following the orders Congress gives them
- “Cruz, Paul, Bachmann: Abolish the IRS! No more discrimination, no more intimidation, and no IRS enforcement of Obamacare’”
- “How to collect taxes in a free country” by Art Moore, a look at the top alternatives to today’s progressive income tax
- “The IRS’s job is to violate our liberties” by Rep. Ron Paul
- “The smoking gun in plain sight” by Herbert E. Meyer, in which the Reagan-era CIA official explains Obama’s modus operandi
- “Who’s required to pay income taxes?” by Julie Foster, a fascinating political and legal history of the 16th Amendment
- “Tips for right-wingers on the IRS scandal” by Ann Coulter, who asks why the left has such a problem showing examples of liberal groups also harassed by the agency
- “How to fix IRS corruption” by Matt Barber, on one way to force the out-of-control revenue agency to act constitutionally
- “Abolish the corporate income tax!” by Patrick J. Buchanan, on the many benefits of ending America’s 35 percent penalty on businesses
- “IRS corruption: How to fight back” by Christopher Monckton, in which the former adviser to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher tells why he has had success battling Britain’s tax collector
“Fear of government has always been a sign of tyranny,” says Kupelian. “Totalitarian regimes, from North Korea to Iran and every wretched police state in between, operate entirely on this principle of fear. So why should we, supposedly a free people, intentionally infect our entire population with the virus of fear of government? Is this something our Founding Fathers would have condoned?”
“It’s time to abolish the IRS,” answers Cruz, who vows to lead the charge in the Senate. “We need to get rid of the army of IRS agents trying to police every aspect of our lives. No more discrimination, no more intimidation, and no IRS enforcement of Obamacare.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get the ultimate manual for protecting your home and your loved ones, the massive new 336-page blockbuster book by NRA leader Wayne LaPierre, “SAFE: How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Home.”
If you want to take the right steps to prepare and protect the things that are most important to you – your family, your home, your financial future – then you owe it to yourself and your family to read this book.
- Learn how to prepare your family and home for any potential disaster – including flood, fire, hurricanes, tornadoes, and more.
- Protect against accidents that claim the lives of more than 100,000 Americans each year – accidents that the information in this book can help you prevent.
- Make your home or apartment more secure – and a less attractive target for burglars and home invaders.
- Make your valuables harder to fence or sell – and therefore less likely to be stolen.
- Protect your computer data and other personal information.
- Ensure that you have the records you need to collect on insurance claims in the event of a burglary or disaster.
- Avoid scams and rip-offs that could lead to financial disaster for your family.
- Help your loved ones avoid street crime.
- Protect your children from sexual predators – online and on the streets.
- Travel with confidence in backcountry and wilderness areas, and anywhere else in the world, with the full peace of mind that you are prepared to protect yourself. (A $27.95 value, FREE – plus free shipping!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “THE ALINSKY CODE: How America is confused, intimidated and dominated by the left’s secret language.”
Millions of Americans feel they’re living in a war zone, the bombardments coming their way daily. Nonstop lies and corruption. White House “czars” with communist backgrounds. Brazen presidential power grabs. Bows to enemy leaders and insults to allies. Intentionally destructive economic and energy policies. Presidential hot-mic gaffes proving collusion with America’s enemies.
No wonder Americans are more worried today about the very survival of their nation than at any time since the Civil War.
But underlying the madness – underlying all of the epic, high-level subversion of America – enabling it, justifying it, disguising it – is a secret language of the left, a language most citizens neither understand nor even recognize.
This secret language, an essential ingredient in America’s rapidly advancing socialist transformation, is dramatically exposed in this groundbreaking special issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE ALINSKY CODE.”
Without this secret language, the “matrix” of deceit and delusion enveloping modern America would soon disappear – just as in the sci-fi film blockbuster “The Matrix” – and citizens would behold Barack Obama and his administration for exactly what they really are: committed revolutionaries of the radical left.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll not only get “SAFE” and “THE ALINSKY CODE,” but you’ll also get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the July 2013 issue, “END THE IRS!”
To order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).