Best-selling author and WND Managing Editor David Kupelian will be featured Thursday night, July 4, in an extensive three-hour interview on the No. 1 nighttime radio show in the country, “Coast to Coast AM.”
Featured alongside Kupelian will be Ronald Rychlak, co-author of the hot-selling new book
“Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism.”
Hosted by George Noory, “C2C” as it’s sometimes called, has over 500 affiliates reaching an estimated 3 to 5 million Americans seven days a week. The marathon interview about disinformation starts at 11 p.m. Pacific on July 4 and concludes at 2 a.m.
Rychlak, a law professor at the University of Mississippi School of Law, teaches courses in constitutional law criminal procedure and terrorism and the law. The author of several books, including “Hitler, the War, and the Pope,” Rychlak co-authored “Disinformation with Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest-ranking communist spy chief ever to defect to the West.
Kupelian, vice president of WND since 1999, is also editor of Whistleblower magazine and the author of ”The Marketing of Evil” and “How Evil Works.” He served as the editor of “Disinformation” and helped write the script for the accompanying film release, “Disinformation: The Secret Strategy to Destroy the West,” which immediately shot to the top of the Amazon bestseller list for film documentaries within days of its June 25 release.
The focal point of both works, and the co-author of the book, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, cannot appear on “Coast to Coast” – indeed, does not make any media appearances – because he lives under a CIA-protective identity due to ongoing assassination threats. Pacepa, now 84, resides in the United States and is a proud American citizen.
Here is a brief video of Rychlak commenting on “Disinformation”:
In "Disinformation," readers will discover:
- How destroying the reputation of good leaders has been developed into a high art and science.
- How Pope Pius XII – a generation ago the world's most high-profile Christian leader, who personally saved countless Jews from Hitler's Holocaust – was transformed, through the magic of disinformation, into a Nazi sympathizer.
- How Christianity and Judaism have been targeted for constant denigration and defamation through an ongoing campaign of disinformation.
- How the Soviet bloc planted 4,000 agents of influence in the Islamic world, armed with hundreds of thousands of copies of the most infamous anti-Semitic book in history, to fan the flames of ancient Arab resentments against the U.S. and Israel and sow the seeds of anti-Semitism that would later bloom in the form of violence and terror toward Jews and Christians.
- How the defamatory attacks on American soldiers John Kerry made before Congress upon his return from Vietnam – charges later discredited and repudiated – were identical to a contemporaneous KGB disinformation campaign concocted to turn Americans against their own leaders.
- How supposedly respectable institutions like the World Council of Churches have long been infiltrated and controlled by Russian intelligence.
- How much of the world came to believe that the U.S. government itself masterminded the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- How the Soviet Union has been transformed into the first intelligence dictatorship in history.
- How disinformation is still very much alive in the age of Obama, remaining a powerful engine in the ongoing socialist transformation of America.