A pro-amnesty video posted on Youtube was pulled by its makers after dozens of commenters condemned the illegal aliens shown in the video for confronting a member of Congress and demanding their "rights."
According to ALIPAC, supporters of immigration reform and amnesty had made a video of their protest at a recent town hall meeting held by Rep. Pete Olson , R-Texas, hoping it would help their cause.
"Instead they pulled the video down from Youtube by marking it 'private' after the video went viral and 99 percent of the comments were negative toward both the protesters and immigration reform," ALIPAC reported.
The video was re-posted, and it again collected negative comments about illegal aliens.
"It is clear that these illegal alien amnesty supporters disrupting a civilized town hall meeting using mob rule tactics has backfired on the national push for amnesty," said William Gheen, president of ALIPAC. "This mob shows Americans that illegal alien supporters have no respect for our laws, political culture, or citizens and gives people a glimpse of what most future town hall meetings will be like if Congress passes immigration reform amnesty."
ALIPAC has warned that any path to citizenship or legalization for the estimated 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens in America will make illegal immigration worse and create a new dominant voting bloc that will destroy any hope for immigration and border enforcement protecting American jobs, communities and lives.
In the video, the protesters get up en masse during Olson's meeting, confront him and shout at him. They ignore requests from law enforcement to return to their seats, and eventually they are escorted from the room by officers.
As they are leaving, the audience bursts into applause.
Outside, the protesters held a rally, with one member stating:"We were kicked out of this building. They cannot kick us out of this country. We have rights and we are here to stay. … We don't have documents but we have dignity and we deserve respect."
Among the comments on video posted on ALIPAC's site: "Illegal means illegal – breaking the law – criminal. The U.S. needs to halt the illegal immigration and fix the system before allowing more in."
"If they are here illegally they should not have ANY rights," added another.
A book released just weeks ago makes the case for the impeachment of Obama over the number of criminal illegal aliens released by his administration.
The book, "Impeachable Offenses: The Case to Remove Barack Obama from Office," explains that thousands more than what is publicly known have been released, generating crime waves and creating a clear and present danger to the public.
Earlier this year, it was widely reported U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, a section of the Department of Homeland Security, freed from prison 622 criminal immigrants, including 32 with multiple felony convictions.
The Obama administration initially blamed the controversial move on the budget sequester cuts.
But New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott cite ICE documents that state more than 8,000 criminal illegal aliens were released between fiscal years 2009 and May 2011 alone.
A full chapter in the book documents other ways Obama has circumvented Congress to enact immigration reform, possibly violating the U.S. Constitution and committing potentially impeachable acts.
ICE statistics cited in "Impeachable Offenses" show the agency released 3,847 convicted criminal aliens in 2009, 3,882 in 2010 and 1,012 through part of 2011.
A 2011 audit by the DHS Inspector General further found 809 recidivist Level 1 illegal immigrant criminals eligible for deportation were released from California and Texas jails in 2009.
ICE defines Level 1 as the “most egregious criminal aliens, who pose a significant public safety risk.”
Offenses include homicide, kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, threats, extortion, sex offenses, cruelty toward family, resisting an officer, illegal weapon possession, hit and run, and drug offenses accompanied by sentences of more than a year.
Among the other offenses enumerated in the book:
- Obamacare not only is unconstitutional but illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states’ rights and marking an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
- Sidestepping Congress, Obama already has granted largely unreported de facto amnesty to millions of illegal aliens using illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
- The Obama administration recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
- The president’s personal role in the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attack, with new evidence regarding what was transpiring at the U.S. mission prior to the assault – arguably impeachable activities in and of themselves.
- Illicit edicts on gun control in addition to the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
- From “fusion centers” to data mining to drones to alarming Department of Homeland Security power grabs, how U.S. citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
- New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and impeachable offenses related to Obama’s first-term “green” funding adventures.
- The illegality of leading a U.S.-NATO military campaign without congressional approval.
- Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning allies and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism. The White House is hitting back, calling the book’s impeachment effort “foolhardy.”
See the trailer: