“Anti-Semitism was rooted in the heinous and false label Christians gave to Jews: Christ Killer,” stated Dr. John Garr, founder and president of the Hebraic Christian Global Community
The second episode of Focus on Israel examines the long and horrific history of anti-Semitism. It exposes and examines the roots and the causes that led to the Holocaust.
This revealing program features:
- Dr. John Garr, founder and president of the Hebraic Christian Global Community
- Rabbi Dr. Gerald Meister, former advisor to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel on Israel-Christian Affairs
- Dr. Brad H. Young, Graduate School of Theology, Oral Roberts University
- Rabbi Shlomo Risken, founder and dean of the OHR Torah Stone Institution
- Walid Shoebat, former PLO terrorist
Walid Shoebat states, “If you compare the education system in Nazi Germany, you will get almost an identical system that you have in the Islamic fundamentalist world today.”
Dr. Garr emphasizes how not only in continental Europe in the 20th century, but also in Great Britain and America, most Christians refused to help Jews.
“In 1942,” Garr states, “Western Civilization dismissed Hitler as a politician using fiery speech.”
He adds, “Menachem Begin, former Prime Minister of Israel, once said, ‘If anyone tells you they’re going to kill the Jews, believe them!’”
Host Laurie Cardoza-Moore reminds the viewer, “Our mission at PJTN is to raise up more righteous Christians, such as Corrie ten Boom, and we believe that this can only be achieved through educating Christians. We cannot be silent again – this is an opportunity where Christians and Jews can unite together on something we can both agree upon, and that is to defend the State of Israel from another Holocaust.”
Watch “Focus on Israel” below!