The “Sean Hannity Show,” the nation’s second-biggest talk radio program, will feature WND Managing Editor David Kupelian and historian and law professor Ronald Rychlak Friday, Dec. 27 on the wildly exotic subject of disinformation.
Rychlak is the co-author, and Kupelian the editor, of the much-talked-about new book, “Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism,” published by WND Books. Both Kupelian and Rychlak are also featured in the companion WND Films documentary, “Disinformation: The Secret Strategy to Destroy the West,” which shot to the top of the Amazon bestseller list for film documentaries within two days of its summer 2013 release.
Rychlak and Kupelian are slated to join Just on the Hannity show at 5 p.m. Eastern, Friday. Just will be interviewing famed retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 4.
Interestingly, the main author of “Disinformation,” Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, cannot appear on the Hannity show, indeed, does not make any media appearances at any time, nor does he ever even appear in public as the highest ranking Soviet bloc spy chief ever to defect to America.
That’s because, at 85, Pacepa lives in the U.S. under a secret identity due to ongoing assassination threats and multi-million-dollar bounties on his head. As Kupelian has said of Pacepa, “there’s a price to pay for turning your back on evil.”
Pacepa is a rare eyewitness to history – someone once involved with mass deception at the very highest levels of the vast Soviet bloc intelligence machine, and who, due to a crisis of conscience, “left the dark side” and defected to America. After doing so in 1978, Pacepa became a major asset to the America’s intelligence community. Indeed, the CIA has praised Pacepa’s cooperation for providing “an important and unique contribution to the United States,” and President Ronald Reagan (seen below holding Pacepa’s first book, “Red Horizons”) referred to it as “my bible for dealing with dictators.”
Rychlak, a law professor at the University of Mississippi School of Law, teaches courses in constitutional law criminal procedure and terrorism and the law. Before co-authoring “Disinformation with Pacepa, he authored several other books, including “Hitler, the War, and the Pope.”
Kupelian has been vice president and managing editor of WND since 1999, and is also editor of Whistleblower magazine, a widely read online columnist and the author of ”The Marketing of Evil” and “How Evil Works.”
Bob Just, in addition to being a veteran radio talker and WND columnist is founder and president of several organizations, including Concerned Fathers Against Crime, Concerned Mothers Alliance for Children, and Concerned Youth. He worked with Hannity on the research and development of Hannity’s New York Times bestselling book, “Deliver us from Evil.” His television appearances include Fox News’ “Hannity,” ABC’s “Politically Incorrect,” “Hannity & Colmes,” “Fox & Friends” and “The Coral Ridge Hour.”
“Disinformation” includes the following remarkable revelations:
- How destroying the reputation of good leaders has been developed into a high art and science.
- How Pope Pius XII – a generation ago the world’s most high-profile Christian leader, who personally saved countless Jews from Hitler’s Holocaust – was transformed, through the magic of disinformation, into a Nazi sympathizer.
- How Christianity and Judaism have been targeted for constant denigration and defamation through an ongoing campaign of disinformation.
- How the Soviet bloc planted 4,000 agents of influence in the Islamic world, armed with hundreds of thousands of copies of the most infamous anti-Semitic book in history, to fan the flames of ancient Arab resentments against the U.S. and Israel and sow the seeds of anti-Semitism that would later bloom in the form of violence and terror toward Jews and Christians.
- How the defamatory attacks on American soldiers John Kerry made before Congress upon his return from Vietnam – charges later discredited and repudiated – were identical to a contemporaneous KGB disinformation campaign concocted to turn Americans against their own leaders.
- How supposedly respectable institutions like the World Council of Churches have long been infiltrated and controlled by Russian intelligence.
- How much of the world came to believe that the U.S. government itself masterminded the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- How the Soviet Union has been transformed into the first intelligence dictatorship in history.
- How disinformation is still very much alive in the age of Obama, remaining a powerful engine in the ongoing socialist transformation of America.
Former CIA director R. James Woolsey says this about “Disinformation”: “This remarkable book will change the way you look at intelligence, foreign affairs, the press, and much else besides.” And best-selling author and Cold War historian, Professor Paul Kengor, says simply: “Here is a work that many of us have been waiting for; a book that – dare I say – history has been waiting for.”
NOTE: The “Disinformation” book and film can be purchased separately, or – for a limited time – bundled together at a fantastically reduced price.