Newt Gingrich called it an “open, blatant example of the new fascism,” Charles Krauthammer called it “totalitarian,” Pat Buchanan labeled it “the new blacklist” and RedState headlined it as “a fascist purge.”
And it wasn’t just conservatives sounding the alarm. Leftist comedian Bill Maher called the perpetrators the “gay mafia,” and even well-known “gay” media personalities condemned it, Andrew Sullivan saying it “disgusts me” and radio talker Tammy Bruce calling out the “gay gestapo.”
They were referring, of course, to the forced resignation of tech prodigy Brendan Eich as CEO of the company he co-founded, Mozilla, developer of the popular Firefox Web browser, all because he had donated $1,000 to California’s Proposition 8 upholding traditional marriage.
Everyone knows the Eich story – and almost everyone, it seems, condemns it, as though it were a singularly egregious injustice in today’s America.
But, as revealed in the May issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, Brendan Eich, far from being a unique or especially shocking case, is just one of a growing multitude of Americans whose lives and livelihoods are being intentionally crushed by “THE NEW FASCISM.”
“What could be stranger,” comments Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, on the stunning hypocrisy of today’s left, “than witnessing the ongoing ‘fundamental transformation’ of America at the hands of people claiming to stand for fairness, tolerance, diversity, free speech and the common man – yet who unfailingly end up taking us, kicking and screaming, in the exact opposite direction?”
The most obvious example, of course, is Barack Obama. Having promised to be the most honest, transparent, post-racial and non-ideological president ever, Obama is almost universally regarded as the least honest, least transparent, most racial and most ideological president in history. Likewise, forces of the left – like the college professor who recently called for the imprisonment of global-warming deniers – grow increasingly fanatical in their intolerance of the basic freedoms of Americans who don’t share their views.
However, of all the various regions of the left, there is no quarter where free speech and diversity are less tolerated – and more viciously persecuted – than in the powerful, well-funded and pervasive “LGBT” movement.
After reading Whistleblower’s “THE NEW FASCISM,” readers will understand why even “mainstream” pundits and personalities from both left and right are characterizing what is now happening in America as “totalitarian,” “gestapo”-like and “fascist.”
Highlights of “THE NEW FASCISM” include:
- “Welcome to the new fascism” by David Kupelian, on how totalitarian oppression is growing in America – all in the name of “equality” and “tolerance”
- “Uninstall Firefox” by Dennis Prager, who says ‘A totalitarian streak is part of the left’s DNA’
- “The new blacklist” by Patrick J. Buchanan, on how, “In the new dispensation, opposition to same-sex marriage” will cause “the ruin of your career”
- “Nothing ‘new’ about the thought police” by Joseph Farah, who explains why unabashed tyranny is now sweeping the land
- “Fabulous fascism” by Steve Deace, on how “tolerance” has been transformed into “totalitarianism”
- “What the left did in one week” by Dennis Prager, recounting a stunning wave of assaults in the new civil war
- “Liberal fascism: Putting global warming skeptics in jail” by Jim Lakely
- “Concentration of power: Formula for great evil” by Walter E. Williams, who explains what enabled governments to kill millions in the last century – and makes a chilling parallel with Obama’s America
- “Criticize ‘gays,’ get sued for ‘crime against humanity’” by Bob Unruh, on the precedent-setting case were the judge questions whether a pastor’s biblical perspective is protected by the First Amendment
- “Customs and cops pursue ‘haters’” by Bob Unruh, on another pro-family leader who is detained, then arrested, for witnessing to truths everyone understood a generation ago
- “When bullying kids is disguised as ‘anti-bullying’” by Linda Harvey, who exposes how supposed “anti-bullying” programs end up bullying, intimidating and indoctrinating children throughout America’s public schools
- “Gay mafia” attacks Focus on the Family movie” by Drew Zahn, on the LGBT intimidation campaign that insists “Americans should not tolerate” a wholesome, positive, pro-family film.
- “The strange, strange story of ‘gay fascism’ deniers” by Scott Lively, on the astonishing exposé by a well-known self-described “gay, left-wing” journalist who explains how and why “Gay men have been at the heart of every major fascist movement”
- “Amazon now urged to blacklist ‘haters’” by Bob Unruh, on how the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center is focused on putting conservative and Christian organizations out of business by officially classifying them as “hate groups”
- “A lawless president and a sleeping Congress” by Andrew Napolitano, in which the former judge shows how Obama’s breathtaking violations of the Constitution are met, mostly, with yawns
- “Unmasking the ‘Imperial Presidency’” by Phyllis Schlafly, who maps out specific ways Congress could rein in today’s out-of-control Obama dictatorship
- “Freedom: Fight for it or lose it” by Thomas Sowell, who says: “Officials who want more power are not going to stop unless they get stopped”
In Whistleblower’s “THE NEW FASCISM” issue, Rush Limbaugh provides a spine-straightening summary of the left’s current slash-and-burn strategy toward Americans with traditional Judeo-Christian values:
“These people – they claim that all this is how they are inclusive and this is how they’re promoting diversity – and they’re not. They are exclusionary. There’s no diversity tolerated here. You’ve gotta be one way. There is no openness.
“There is no kindness, there is no compassion, there’s no inclusiveness, and there certainly isn’t any diversity on the left. It’s just a bunch of brownshirts. And if you are not wearing one, you either soon will be, or you’re gonna be ruined. There is no dissent. They have no interest in debating anybody. They have no interest in discussing anything. If you disagree with them, you die – figuratively. You’re dead. You don’t exist.”
Adds WND’s Kupelian: “It’s time for traditionally minded Americans – not only conservatives, Christians, Republicans, libertarians and independents, but also principled Democrats and liberals – to realize that the radical left has declared war on them. This issue of Whistleblower will take you behind the scenes and expose their tactics and strategies, as well as point the way to victory and a restoration of the America our forefathers gave us.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you’ll get a FREE hardcover copy of David Kupelian’s classic bestseller, “The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised As Freedom.”
Now in its 14th printing, “The Marketing of Evil” remains one of the nation’s most popular culture-war books for the unique and crystal-clear way in which it documents the brilliant marketing strategies and tactics used to transform America.
“Within the space of our lifetime,” writes Kupelian, “much of what Americans once almost universally abhorred has been packaged, perfumed and gift-wrapped, and sold to us as though it had great value. By skillfully playing on our deeply felt national values of fairness, generosity and tolerance, these marketers have persuaded us to embrace as enlightened and noble that which all previous generations since America’s founding regarded as grossly self-destructive – in a word, evil.”
“The Marketing of Evil” has been widely acclaimed as a must-read:
Sean Hannity: “David Kupelian is one of the most thought-provoking and iconoclastic writers I know. Agree or disagree, David is a must-read if you want to really understand the world we live in and where it’s headed.”
Hal Lindsey: “If you want to know how such a thoroughly decent country as America could go so wrong so fast, you simply have to read ‘The Marketing of Evil.’”
Michelle Malkin: “Every parent in America needs to read this book. David Kupelian skillfully exposes the secular left’s rotten apple peddlers in devastating detail.”
David Limbaugh: “If you really want to understand the adversary’s thinking and help turn the tide of battle, read this book!”
Rabbi Daniel Lapin: “Like the dazzling disclosures in the final page of a gripping whodunit or the fascinating revelation of a magician’s secrets, ‘The Marketing of Evil’ irresistibly exposes how it was done. It will elicit an involuntary ‘Aha!’ from you as you discover who did it and your soul will soar with optimism as you discover the only way we can undo it.”
(A $24.95 value, yours FREE as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn’t we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive David Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil” and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the May 2014 issue, “THE NEW FASCISM.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).