- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Under the Obama administration run by our so-called commander in chief, affirmative action has been expanded to include Muslim terrorists such as Hamas and yet another Afghan terrorist, amidst its security forces, who just killed the American general, Maj. Gen. Harold J. Greene, the highest-ranking U.S. officer to be murdered since 1970 in the Vietnam War.
President Barack Hussein Obama, who is the head of the armed forces, has not only threatened Israel that U.S. aid would be cut off if it does not make peace with Hamas in light of Muslim civilian casualties in Gaza – thus preventing Israel from ridding the Middle East of this Muslim terrorist scourge by forcing a cease-fire amid similar threats by the United Nations and its compromised secretary general, Ban Ki-moon – but, true to past history, he and his secretary of state, John Kerry, also have refused to admit that the Afghan Muslim military is as much a threat to U.S. troops as the Taliban itself. This is because both Obama and Kerry lean heavily in favor of Muslim interests, not just with regard to Israel but our nation as well. For the commander in chief or even the secretary of state not to even make mention of the assassination of this general until well after the fact shows that he continues to be unwilling to admit that we are in a war with radical Islam. Of course, the answer for this is obvious. Obama, the “first Muslim president,” himself sympathizes not with the U.S. military, but those who oppose our efforts to rid the world of Muslim terrorism.
As explained in a column a couple weeks ago, there are substantial indications that Obama does view himself as a Muslim and acts accordingly, based on his not too latent loyalties. Here is a simple refresher course:
- Obama concedes that he “lived in Muslim countries,” “there are Muslim members of my family,” and he “[has] known Islam on three continents. That experience guides my convictions.”
- Obama recites the Muslim call to prayer in Arabic.
- Obama attended Muslim schools.
- The school in Jakarta lists “Barry’s” religion as Islam.
- Obama praises and glorifies Islam – “convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith.”
- Obama “know[s] civilization’s debt to Islam. It was Islam that carried the light of learning, paving the way for Europe’s Renaissance and Enlightenment.”
- Obama quoted from the Quran when addressing the nation several times.
- Obama believes “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism; it is an important part of promoting peace.” … “The enduring faith of over a billion people is so much bigger than the narrow hatred of a few.”
- Obama states, “It is important for Western countries to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit.”
- Obama states, “Islam has always been a part of America’s story. There is a mosque in every state in the union.”
- Obama gave his first interview as president to an Arab network and stressed his own Muslim background.
- Obama bows to the Saudi king yet does not bow when meeting the queen of England.
- Obama, speaking to the Islamic Society of North America, a terrorist-linked network of mosques, says, “Over the last half century, you’ve upheld the proud legacy of American Muslims’ contributions to our national fabric … and [we are] especially grateful to the work its done to advance interfaith understanding here at home and around the world.”
All of this helps explain why our troops in the Middle Eastern theaters of war are not allowed to protect themselves by engaging in pre-assault fire; that is, they cannot fire on a Muslim unless fired upon first, and they must take extraordinary steps to prevent collateral civilian casualties, This is all at the expense of our fighting men and women. This indeed was a factor leading to the downing of Extortion 17, where 22 special ops forces and eight other brave servicemen were sacrificed because of these rules of engagement. Some of the special ops forces were members of the same SEAL Team VI unit that killed Osama bin Laden. This tragic shoot-down occurred Aug. 6, 2011.
This same mentality is frequently present, and the result is the loss of life by our best and brightest military forces.
The situation has reached an intolerable point, and it is time to either impeach Obama or find some other legal means to rid the nation of his treasonous and harmful ways. It is one thing to stop Israel from eliminating Hamas on the basis that the Jewish state correctly waged war by not becoming fixated on casualties among those Muslims the terrorist group uses as human shields to do their bidding, but it’s quite another thing to sacrifice our own for Obama’s Muslim sympathies. After all, it was these Muslim civilians who voted Hamas into power in Gaza. They must now bear the consequences, as we Americans must bear the consequences for voting the Mullah in Chief into power in our nation.
Thus, in the world of war against radical Islam, Obama and his comrades, like Kerry and the U.N.’s Ban, have created a new type of affirmative action where Muslim terrorists have more rights than our own military and our country as a whole.
Obama must now be held legally accountable for his treason, either through impeachment or some other legal means. The nation finally must be rid of this tyrant, who allows our own best and brightest to be sacrificed at the altar of his Muslim roots and sympathies.
Media wishing to interview Larry Klayman, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.