WASHINGTON – When a patient with a gunshot wound shows up, hospital workers in nearly every city and town in the country are required to report the injury to police because it might be evidence of a crime.
The same is true when an underage girl shows up at an abortion clinic, because her pregnancy could be evidence of sexual abuse.
But according to a report, workers at abortion clinics rarely contact authorities to alert them to underage pregnancies, in violation of state mandatory reporting laws.
In fact, the report alleges the abortion industry covers for child sexual predators.
“The abortion lobby is engaged in a pedophile protection racket and protecting pedophiles who rape underage girls,” Mark Crutcher, president of Life Dynamic News, said in a statement. “This is an outrage and what is going on here is absolute and utter scandal.”
Read Mark Crutcher’s compelling exposé of the American abortion industry, available in the WND Superstore. He takes an uncensored look, documenting how women are sexually assaulted within legal abortion clinics and how those clinics use political power to fight off regulations.
He points out, in both cases, whether a shooting or a pregnancy, the medical staff have neither the responsibility nor the authority to investigate whether a crime was committed. But they do have an obligation to report such incidents to authorities. And authorities have a legal obligation to investigate, but they appear to rarely do so.
Life Dynamics Inc., a national pro-life organization located in Denton, Texas, has just produced a second report, it said, revealing how the abortion industry covers for child sexual predators.
The report is called, “The Cover-Up of Child Sexual Abuse, Part Two: Actual Cases.”
Life Dynamics said the first report documented how abortion clinics associated with Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation are, with very few exceptions, completely ignoring their state’s mandatory reporting statutes.
This second report shows how the clinics’ refusal to comply with these laws is having “profound, real-world consequences for the victims of child sexual abuse.”
Life Dynamics said it summarizes 60 actual criminal cases of child rapists using abortion “to cover their crimes of having had illegal sexual relationships with minor girls.”
In each case, the victims were taken for abortions without the abortion providers filing a report.
Crutcher said, “In reading these cases, you will see incident after incident, in which girls continued to be raped and sexually abused – sometimes for years – after the abortion clinic where they were taken ignored the state’s mandatory reporting law.”
According to Life Dynamics, there are statutes in all 50 states that require adults, including health-care workers, to “report reasonable suspicions of child sexual abuse to a law enforcement or child protection services agency.”
In addition, the group said, “when an underage girl seeks an abortion, a pregnancy test, contraceptive drugs or devices, or treatment for a sexually transmitted disease,” that is “evidence of sexual intercourse involving a girl who cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse.”
The cases contained in the new report are instances of criminal prosecutions against men who have been caught having illegal sexual relationships with minor girls. According to Life Dynamics, in each case, the victims were taken for abortions with no report being made by the abortion providers.
Crutcher said the new report uncovers only the “tip of the iceberg,” because only a tiny fraction of the instances ever lead to legal action. Consequently, the vast majority will never be known to anyone “other than the victims, the perpetrators and the abortion clinics.”
Life Dynamics said the report illustrates “why compliance with these laws is such an indispensable tool for dealing with our national epidemic of older males sexually exploiting underage girls.”
The group said, “Among experts who study this issue, it is almost universally accepted that sexual predators who target children almost never stop on their own. Instead, they continue until they are stopped by someone else.”
In the cases the organization uncovered, girls continued to be raped and sexually abused after the abortion clinic where they were taken ignored the state’s mandatory reporting law.
But once the situation was eventually revealed to the authorities, the perpetrator was arrested and the abuse ended immediately.
“This illustrates why compliance with these laws is such an indispensable tool for dealing with our national epidemic of older males sexually exploiting underage girls,” said Crutcher.
He further explained, “In almost every case of adult men having sex with minor girls, the perpetrators are aware that the relationship is illegal and could land them in prison. They also know that one of the most likely ways for them to get caught is for their victims to become pregnant.”
He added, “When that happens, their back-up plan is inevitably going to involve abortion.
“As a result, there is no place within the medical community where underage victims of sexual abuse are more likely to be found than at abortion clinics. The question is: How are these girls dealt with when they show up at those clinics?”
Life Dynamics said its reports do not address some crucial issues.
One is theconcern that abortion-causing drugs can be bought over the counter, not just by underage girls, but also by sexual predators, and without anyone knowing.
Another is their discovery the law-enforcement community is not enforcing the mandatory reporting statutes, even “in the face of irrefutable evidence that violations are occurring.”
Life Dynamics said, among all the cases they researched, they never found one example in which criminal charges were brought against an abortion clinic employee for failing to comply with their state’s mandatory reporting statutes.
That was true even when this failure was noted during the investigation or trial.
What follows are just some of the incidents Life Dynamics said it uncovered and are documented in its new report.
- “In one incident the report details the criminal case against a 44-year-old man who began having sex with his daughter when she was 13,” a Life Dynamics statement reveals. The organization learned that the victim was forced by her abuser to get an abortion when she was 16 years old.”The girl later testified that even though her father helped her complete the paperwork at the clinic, signed the consent forms for the procedure and remained nearby during almost every step of the process, she was able to tell the clinic’s staff that he was forcing her to have sex with him,” according to Life Dynamics. Nonetheless, according to Life Dynamics, the clinic didn’t file a report and the girl continued to be raped for at least a year-and-a-half after her abortion.
- “Another pedophile that began having sex with his stepdaughter when she was 10 years old also chose Planned Parenthood after he impregnated his victim,” according to Life Dynamics. “The report says that the victim refused to submit to the abortion at that time but relented three days later and was taken to a second abortion clinic. Those assaults also continued because the clinic didn’t report the crime, according to the organization.
- “A 39-year-old child rapist took his victim to a Planned Parenthood in California but was referred to a hospital for the abortion where he falsely claimed that he was the girl’s father,” according to another account. “[N]either Planned Parenthood nor the hospital filed a report since the man continued to assault the girl for another seven months.”
- “A 44-year-old pedophile who had abused several girls had taken them for at least seven abortions with no report filed by the clinics.”
- “A 32-year-old man who raped his 13-year-old niece, took his victim to an abortion clinic in California. He ordered her to lie to the clinic staff about her age as well as the identity of her baby’s father. He also continued raping her after the abortion, making it clear that the clinic did not file a report.”
- “A 52-year-old Texas police officer began a sexual relationship with the 14-year-old daughter of a woman he was dating. He chose a Houston area abortion clinic to cover his crimes. The man continued to assault the teen for years after her abortion until she came forward and told the authorities what was occurring.”
- “A year after a 41-year-old pedophile began sexually assaulting his 13-year-old niece he drove her to an abortion clinic in North Carolina where he paid for the procedure. The girl later testified that the sexual attacks were often so violent that she would have to pick out specific clothing to cover the bruises he left on her. The man continued to rape the teen for two years after the abortion until she finally went to the police.”