There’s no easy way to say this.
If you’ve had your head in the sand in recent years, what I am about to relate may sound over the top, provocative, incendiary, disturbing, demagogic.
But the time has come to sound the alarm.
Americans, your government is at war with you, with the country’s own founding principles, with the nation’s own security and self-interest.
Look at Washington’s response to the massacre of dozens at a San Bernardino, California, Christmas party by a radical Muslim couple.
- Barack Obama and other leaders of his party predictably, before the victim’s bodies were even cold, were asserting that stricter gun control was needed to prevent future attacks of this kind.
- Democratic members of Congress responded by joining Friday prayers in mosques with strong jihadist connections.
- Democratic officials condemned the offering of Christian prayers for the victims of the attack by several Republican presidential candidates.
- Just a day after the bloody attack, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, speaking at a dinner held by Muslim Advocates, a legal group that regularly defends Muslim Brotherhood organizations, threatened prosecution of “anti-Muslim rhetoric” and told Muslim parents to contact the Department of Justice and the Department of Education – not local school officials – about any “bullying” their children report. Other Western nations have already imposed laws curbing free expression when it comes to criticizing Islam – which is more than a religion. It is a worldview, an ideology, a political system. It was once the force behind the largest and longest-lasting empire in history.
- Republican and Democratic officials fought efforts to derail Obama’s United Nations plan to flood the U.S. with tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of Sunni Muslim “refugees.” Screening to prevent more jihadis from entering the country under the program represents a mere afterthought at best and a hopeless smokescreen at worst.
- While the lawyers for the perpetrators of the California massacre are peddling a conspiracy tale, officials of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Muslim Brotherhood front group, is blaming American foreign policy for the attack. One should ask: Whose foreign policy? Obama’s? The president they adore? The president who has pledged to stand with Muslims come what may? The president who, like them, insists Islamic terrorism is an oxymoron?
It’s clear the federal government has no plans to offer protection to American citizens against future attacks by jihadis. Just the opposite. The government is facilitating, enabling and empowering them. That’s the policy.
It’s becoming apparent the plan represents nothing less than to terrorize the American public into total submission to government. The very word “Islam,” by the way, means “submission.” How convenient. How coincidental.
More than a few Americans have noticed the trend. They are arming themselves in record numbers. And this is a smart thing to do.
But it’s hardly a substitute for reining in the power of Washington, which has become the No. 1 enemy of the citizenry.
If you never quite understood what Obama meant when he threatened to begin “the fundamental transformation of America,” now maybe you get it.
It’s the most divisive, subversive, treasonous policy of any president in American history. Sadly, the entire Democratic Party establishment supports it. And, even more tragically, the entire Republican Party establishment does nothing to stop it.
Think about it.
It’s the Washington establishment vs. America. America is awakening, but the political system is badly broken.
The Obama administration is now in incitement mode.
It would like nothing better than for Americans who recognize the danger to turn to ugliness, revenge, violence, hatred. Sadly, no one may be able to stop such incidents – and Obama surely knows that.
Divide and conquer is the strategy. Obama is tearing the nation apart. What else do you suppose is the endgame?
Media wishing to interview Joseph Farah, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.