WASHINGTON – The Hillary Clinton Investigative Justice Project has reached its first threshold, having raised sufficient funds to continue its investigative series into the presidential candidate for illegal activities and to prepare a series of hard-hitting reports for WND that will lead to criminal charges being filed against her at the state level, if the Justice Department fails to indict her.
The investigative research began with a series of more than 20 articles written by WND senior staff writer Jerome Corsi beginning in April 2015 portraying the Clinton Family Foundation as a vast, criminal enterprise, designed to enrich the Clintons personally as well as their close friends.
“In the coming weeks and months, WND plans to present undeniable and irrefutable evidence of actual crimes, gross Internal Revenue Service violations, as well as national security breaches by Hillary Clinton currently under investigation by the FBI,” said Joseph Farah, editor of WND. “Though Barack Obama’s U.S. Justice Department appears unwilling to indict her for these crimes, we believe there is a strong likelihood that one or more state attorney generals will do so if provided with the evidence. That’s what the Hillary Project is all about.”
The goal, he says, is “prosecution, not the presidency.”
Future reports will expose:
- Major discrepancies in how the Clintons report about their money – how they got the money, how much they have, and what happened to the amount they admit accumulating.
- Over $1 billion raised by the Clinton Foundation and by the America India Foundation, of which Bill Clinton is the honorary chairman for the victims of the earthquake that hit Gujarat, India, with no clear accounting of how the money raised for this “charitable purpose” was spent.
- The Clintons’ free use of private jets and the issuance to Bill Clinton of 100,000 shares of corporate stock under the table in a swindle involving an entrepreneur from India, ultimately fined millions of dollars in a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation.
- A scheme in which the Clintons made millions creating the Clinton Global Initiative as a get-rich public relations event designed to imitate the lavish World Economic Forum held annually in Davos, Switzerland – in a scheme devised by former Clinton “body man” at the White House, Doug Band, that funneled donors to the Clinton Foundation to Teneo, a private consulting firm created by Band, where the donors were charged millions of dollars in consulting fees and Bill Clinton was paid as an advisor.
- A massive fraud in which the Clintons have diverted from the Clinton Foundation tens of millions of dollars contributed by UNITAID through the United Nations World Health Organization away from the original purpose of buying HIV/AIDS generic medications for Third World indigent patients.
- Accounting frauds that permitted the Clinton Foundation to hide from public scrutiny millions of dollars that Canadian mining executive Frank Giustra funneled through a “pass through” entity identified as the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative that was never separately incorporated or properly audited, in blatant defiance of state and federal laws of charitable giving.
- Evidence that Hillary Clinton, while at the State Department, openly transacted Clinton Foundation business, in open violation of a Memorandum of Understanding the Clinton team negotiated with the Obama transition team as a precondition of Hillary Clinton being nominated secretary of state.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton diverted millions of dollars from State Department aid to the victims of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, to invest in a luxury Marriott hotel that benefited private investors, including Clinton Foundation donors while the Haitian earthquake victims were forced to live in shanty-towns without adequate water or sanitation facilities.
The campaign was conceived by Farah and Corsi, two veteran investigative journalists, who plan to take their findings to state attorneys general in jurisdictions in which the nonprofit, tax-exempt Clinton Family Foundation does business.
“The Clinton Family Foundation is effectively a criminal, money-laundering operation principally established to enrich the founders with political payoff money, including millions from foreign donors,” said Farah. “It’s a racketeering enterprise protected by the Democratic Party dons – including the president of the United States and his attorney general. This project is designed to take her out of contention for the presidency before Election Day.”
Farah added: “The campaign is on fire. I haven’t seen such enthusiasm since the campaign to dump John Boehner earlier this year. That campaign proved successful. I think this one will, too.”
Farah and Corsi, a two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, have teamed up with the express purpose of bringing the Clintons to justice. Farah and Corsi have been investigating and reporting on the Clintons for 23 years.
The project will be funded by contributions from ordinary Americans to accomplish three goals:
- expand the investigative reporting efforts into Hillary Clinton’s illegal activities;
- empower prosecutors at the state level to bring charges against her;
- prevent her from becoming the next president of the United States.
Farah was responsible for uncovering some of the facts that led directly to Bill Clinton’s impeachment in 1998. For his efforts, his news organization was targeted with politically motivated tax audits by the Internal Revenue Service at the direction of the Clinton White House. One of his Cabinet officers threatened donors to the organization with loss of government contracts if he continued to make contributions to Farah’s news agency. Farah’s offices were broken into. His post office box was burglarized. He was threatened.
“The Clinton machine is still a dirty ops program through and through,” Farah said. “That’s what the American people still don’t completely understand.”
Corsi was credited with a big role in the defeat of John Kerry in his bid for the presidency in 2004. Corsi co-authored “Unfit for Command,” one of his two No. 1 New York Times bestsellers that, with the Swiftboat Campaign, made a difference in a very close race. In 2008, Corsi wrote “The Obama Nation,” the first major effort to expose the Obama agenda now all-too-familiar to the American people. His “Where’s the Birth Certificate?,” a bestseller in its own right, prompted Obama to release his disputed long-form birth certificate after stonewalling for four years.
Corsi and Farah are working closely with other investigative reporters, judicial watchdogs, state officials and attorneys who recognize it’s not enough just to document Clinton crimes, but to prosecute them before Hillary can accept the nomination for the presidency.
The fund is being used to hire legal talent and private investigators and pay expenses for continued investigative reporting efforts.
Farah and Corsi believe this effort may be the only one that can stop Hillary Clinton from winning the presidency next year.
Those who contribute $5 or more to this fund will be provided regular insider updates on the progress of the campaign.
“We need help to hire the private investigators needed to prove that Bill and Hillary Clinton, along with a cadre of close associates, have used the Clinton Foundation to be a personal piggy bank, in complete disregard of state and federal laws that strictly prohibit what is known as ‘inurement,’ the crime of using a tax-exempt foundation to defraud charitable donors so their contributions can be diverted to personal use,” said Corsi.
All it will take to close down the Clinton Foundation is one or more state attorneys general who develop the investigative proof the Clintons have violated with impunity laws regarding the filing of the audited financial statements and regulatory reports needed to prove a charitable foundation is being run honestly, Corsi adds.
A state attorney general, armed with proof and a well-crafted criminal complaint, can get from a state judge a temporary restraining order that would shut down the Clinton Foundation, replacing the board and officers with qualified individuals appointed by the court.
In addition to hiring private investigators, attorneys are needed to draft and file criminal complaints with attorneys general in states throughout the nation.
Through the use of a private email server that hid her personally serving communications from the public, Hillary Clinton along with a network of co-conspirators that included Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, as well as Bill Clinton operatives Doug Band, Ira Magaziner and Sid Blumenthal, have monetized the Department of State’s trust for Clinton profit and gain, says Corsi.
“But the time to turn the tables on the Clintons is coming very soon,” he says. “With adequate funds, we can hire attorneys around the country to bring criminal complaints against the Clinton Foundation in a growing number of states where attorneys general can work together to share information and file what ends up being a multi-state collective action.”
In addition to the Clintons’ crimes, Farah said, the project is also looking at the details of Hillary Clinton’s health records that make clear she is suffering from chronic illnesses that should prevent her from being president.
Much of the work of the Hillary Project will also be released in what promises to be a blockbuster book this summer, during the heat of the election cycle.