Prosecutors in Austria are investigating an Islamic kindergarten that allegedly doubled as a nightly hot-spot for drug-fueled orgies – all at taxpayers’ expense.

Petition Congress to ‘halt Muslim immigration now’

Officials in Vienna have charged a man know as “Abudullah P” with fraud after a whistleblower told police he found out about the parties through an online dating site, Breitbart London reported Friday.

The building, which was obtained in December 2015 after its previous owner filed for bankruptcy, is adjacent to a warehouse where police recently found a huge cache of marijuana.

Austria’s Kronen Zeitung originally reported on Abdullah P. Thursday, saying the Turkish immigrant’s schools collected over $2 million from the government between May 2013 and May 2015. The newspaper added that Abdullah P. faced legal troubles in the past after schools and “integration centers” were suspected of fomenting radical Islamic beliefs.

One of the defendant’s facilities were shut down last year because it posed an “immediate danger” to the public, the newspaper reported.

Revelations of sex parties inside one of Vinenna’s Islamic schools come less than one month after a man was hospitalized by a “Shariah patrol” and gangs of migrants battled across the city.

Roughly 50 men attacked each other with iron bars, knives and wooden planks on March 6, WND reported. Police were only able to arrest six suspects from Afghanistan, although similar incidents have been reported in the cities of Graz, Linz, Polten, Salzburg and Sankt.

“Many residents around here are really worried. Personally I’m really worried if I have to go out on my own,” a local resident Renate Hofstatter said, the Daily Mail reported March 7.

“I am a caretaker in the local block of flats, and most of the old people don’t go out at night any longer,” added a citizen who wished to remain anonymous.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

Roughly 90,000 migrants from the Middle East and North Africa requested asylum in Austria last year. Officials said Jan. 20 that they only plan on accepting 37,500 this year and 127,500 through 2019.


‘Shariah police’ attack, hospitalize Austrian man

Europe’s New normal? Muslim migrants film rape of male teen

The Big List of Muslim sex attacks gets bigger

Note: Read our discussion guidelines before commenting.