WASHINGTON – Maybe conventional wisdom is right, for once.
Perhaps Hillary Clinton will get the Democratic presidential nomination.
It certainly appears Barack Obama’s Justice Department is not going to derail the Democratic presidential nominee with an indictment – no matter what the FBI turns over.
But will she be able to survive the storm brewing from a series of investigative articles, books, movies and surprise witnesses about to unload on her character, her past, her secrets and her blunders?
Yes, it’s all coming. Soon the world will know more about Hillary Clinton’s shocking foibles, failures and follies that Hillary has conveniently forgotten.
Much of what’s coming is a result of the work of the Hillary Clinton Investigative Justice Project, which is about to break a series of reports that may short-circuit her January 2017 plans to move back into the White House she looted 16 years ago.
But, as the center of gravity for the anti-Hillary effort, the project headed by Jerome Corsi and Joseph Farah says there’s plenty of head-turning potential ahead.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store:
- A series of investigative reports to be published in WND coinciding with Judicial Watch’s upcoming questioning of Hillary Clinton and her top aides, including Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. That’s right. It looks like there is no stopping Judicial Watch from deposing Clinton and her two top aides.
- The FBI’s massive criminal investigation is expected to continue through June with the strong possibility of a recommendation to the Justice Department for indictments.
- Even if the Justice Department does what is expected, given the inappropriate public lobbying on behalf of Hillary’s supposed innocence by Obama and Joe Biden, how will FBI Director James Comey react? Will he take refusal to prosecute a national security case sitting down? Not likely, say insiders. How would a very public resignation by the FBI director over this matter look in the heat of a presidential campaign?
- The Hillary Project has also established and will soon demonstrate publicly that the Clinton Global Initiative is a profitable enterprise masquerading as part of the Clinton’s global foundation “charity” scheme. These upcoming reports will reveal how the Clinton Global Initiative is nothing more than a rip-off of the World Economic Forum held annually in Davos, Switzerland, that former Clinton “body man” Doug Band concocted to develop multi-million dollar contracts with his private consulting firm Teneo.
- In an audacious multi-billion dollar fraud, the Clintons have diverted money contributed by UNITAID through the United Nations World Health Organization that was intended to buy HIV/AIDS generic medications for Third World indigent patients.
- These reports will expose how the Clintons have exploited natural disasters, including earthquakes in India and Haiti, for their personal gain by soliciting through the Clinton Foundation hundreds of millions of dollars intended to go for victims’ relief.
- Going beyond previously published information, WND, with the help of the Hillary Project and your donations, has now documented a series of shell-corporations and pass-through bank accounts the Clinton crime family has utilized to launder money donated to the Clinton Foundation into their own personal coffers.
- Also, with the help of your contributions, the Hillary Project has documented $1 billion raised by the Clinton Foundation and by the America India Foundation, of which Bill Clinton is the honorary chairman, for the victims of the earthquake that hit Gujarat, India, with no clear accounting of how the money raised for this “charitable purpose” was spent.
The Hillary Clinton Investigative Justice Project has also funded a series of intensive interviews with experts who have tracked the Clinton Foundation, including authors Peter Schweizer (author of the 2015 bestseller “Clinton Cash”) and Ed Klein (author of the 2014 bestsellers “Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas” and “Unlikable: The Problem with Hillary”).
In July, WND Books is planning to publish yet another hard-hitting investigative report by two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi, titled “Partners in Crime: The Clintons’ Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit.” (It’s ready for pre-sale orders now at the WND Superstore and Amazon. WND Superstore customers will get it weeks early by ordering now.)
Coincident with the publication of “Partners in Crime,” the Hillary Clinton Investigative Justice Project plans to launch a national program encouraging readers to write to the attorney general in the state in which they reside demanding a state-launched criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
Any one state attorney general, in the process of investigating the Clinton Foundation, can obtain from a state judge a temporary restraining order that could result in halting Clinton Foundation fundraising nationwide.
In addition to reporting on efforts underway in various states to get a criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation launched in one or more states, WND and WND Books will provide sample letters readers can send to the state attorney general calling for an investigation to be begun.
And that’s not all we know … but it’s all we can tell you about right now without jeopardizing sources and confidences.
So, if you’re serious about stopping Hillary before she becomes the next president of the United States, there’s something you can do about it – no matter who you support to beat her.
Now’s the time to halt the Hillary Express dead in its tracks by making your best financial contribution to the Hillary Clinton Investigative Justice Project, which is doing its best to ensure she doesn’t have a second chance in the White House.
Chief Executive Officer
WND, WND Books, WND Films
P.S.: Commemorate your contribution by purchasing a few of these bumper stickers to show where you stand. Get one for each car and truck and more for your like-minded friends.