Editor’s note: One woman deeply familiar with the Clintons’ predatory patterns is Dolly Kyle, who has known “Billy” since they were both children. Kyle was Clinton’s childhood sweetheart and on-again-off-again girlfriend up until the early 1990s. She is the author of the new book, “Hillary the Other Woman: A Political Memoir,” a timely exposé of the Clintons.
By Dolly Kyle
Having known Hillary Rodham Clinton since 1974, I have had plenty of occasions to chuckle at her silly lies. I rolled my eyes when Hillary lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the famous New Zealand explorer and mountain climber. He didn’t make his historic climb of Mt. Everest until Hillary was nearly 6 years old.
Hillary also lies about more serious matters, and she has been unchallenged for so long that she seems oblivious and impervious. What difference, after all this time, does it make?
On the campaign trail in the first quarter of 2016, Hillary publicly chided her Democratic opponent, Bernie Sanders, for being absent as she was “fighting” for health care for all Americans in 1993. One of Bernie’s supporters immediately sent a photo that exposed her lie by showing Bernie standing right there with Hillary at the time.
Who can forget secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s lies about dodging sniper fire as she was landing in Bosnia? Thanks to the Internet, the truth of the event can be seen in living color by anyone who cares enough to look.
Such lies as these are absolutely unnecessary – and they are a defining symptom of pathological lying. As we say in Arkansas, “she lies when the truth would do her good.”
In addition to being a pathological liar, Hillary may now be suffering from increasing “cognitive impairment.” The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) lists symptoms, including:
- Memory loss: Hillary swore under oath 250 times: “I do not remember.” Regarding Libya, she said, “We didn’t lose a single person.” Did she forget the four Americans murdered by terrorists in Benghazi? Or, did she forget that Benghazi is in Libya?
- Repeating the same story over and over: Hillary told the (untrue) Bosnia sniper fire story countless times, and she repeatedly told made-up stories about events in Benghazi.
- Vision problems: Although Hillary has always worn some type of corrective lenses, in the past couple of years, she has suffered from a peculiar type of double vision that requires Fresnel prism glasses. She has fallen several times (probably several more times than the public knows), and she has had at least one concussion from her unexplained falls.
- Changes in mood or behavior: Hillary has always had at least two sides to her personality and has been known/feared for her sudden, screaming, foul-mouthed tirades over minor infractions by people around her. These behavior extremes are becoming more pronounced, and she is not able to be around a lot of people for very long before she snaps.
- Difficulty planning and carrying out tasks: This overlaps with Hillary’s inability to handle an emergency, as stated below. Hillary was not able to formulate a plan to evacuate or fortify the U.S. mission or otherwise protect American lives and American interests in Benghazi. She failed to plan anything, despite having advance warning and “intelligence” reports for at least a month before the massacres by terrorists.
- Having trouble exercising judgment, such as knowing what to do in any emergency:1) This is of particular concern for a person who wants to have her finger on the nuclear trigger.2) Hillary exercised the worst possible judgment by failing to aid our stranded American ambassador and our three other American citizens who died at the hands of terrorists in Benghazi.3) Hillary was unable to formulate an appropriate emergency plan during the Benghazi attacks, despite having at her disposal every resource of the United States of America State Department. She didn’t formulate any plan at all; instead, she turned over and went back to sleep. She is not able to handle emergencies.4) There is another type of less-dramatic emergency Hillary has been unable to deal with lately. On a couple of occasions at recent campaign events, Hillary has been confronted by young women from the group Black Lives Matter. Rather than answer their legitimate questions, Hillary went into a panic and desperately looked around for someone to remove the questioners.Hillary’s behavior after experiencing her little “emergency” encounters with these young black women has been completely inappropriate for an adult, much less for someone who wants to be the next president of the United States. In one of the incidents, Hillary imperiously said, “Let’s get back to the issues” as the woman was escorted from the building; in another, Hillary derisively laughed at the young black woman behind her back. (That reminds me of Billy’s and Hillary’s laughing behind the backs of other minorities and the former calling Jesse Jackson “that G-d damned nigger.”) As far as Hillary is concerned, it’s only black votes that matter. The Clintons have duped so many for so long thanks to media complicity and journalists who refuse to act with integrity.
Despite Hillary’s statement that she is not “a politician” like her husband, she has been on the trail in some way or other for over 40 years. As a result, Hillary should be able to handle a few civil questions from women who are young enough to be her granddaughters.
Anyone who has been paying attention to the presidential campaign can add recent examples of Hillary’s odd behavior that may be more signs of her increasing cognitive impairment. In an embarrassing moment for everyone else on the debate stage, Hillary stood immobile with her eyelids drooping while she (as my very proper mother would have said) loudly expelled flatus. Hillary seemed oblivious to the sound of her own bodily function. In other debates, she has appeared dazed.
The fact that Hillary cannot perform appropriately in the face of minor political confrontations is more than troubling. Her inability to handle true emergencies such as Benghazi disqualifies her from leading our country. Whether she is still merely a pathological liar or whether she is now cognitively impaired, Hillary Clinton is not qualified to handle the responsibilities of being president of the United States.
The truth is even worse than what you thought. “Hillary: The Other Woman,” the explosive new book exposing the horrible history of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Available now at the WND Superstore.
Dolly Kyle is the author of “Hillary The Other Woman: A Personal Memoir.”