Hillary Clinton’s health problems have been the subject of headlines for years: the vision, the concussion, the blood clots, the fainting, the falls and more.
First the concern was dismissed out of hand. Later explanations included dehydration, exhaustion, allergies and even pneumonia.
Now, even experienced doctors, based on her publicly observable symptoms and actions, are getting concerned.
Many urgently recommend further tests and evaluations.
The following is a list of physicians who have raised questions:
1) Dr. Ted Noel, at his blog VidZette, assembled a 16-minute video concluding the evidence suggests she has had Parkinson’s and has known about it for several years.
“Everything … fits the theory,” he said. “Video evidence is solid. [There’s] strong evidence of having advanced Parkinson’s disease.”
And that, he contended, makes her “medically unfit” for the Oval Office.
See his explanation:
2) Dr. Ben Carson said Clinton should have an MRI and release the results.
“It is imperative that both major candidates for the highest office in the land immediately release detailed recent medical records to allow the people a fair opportunity to assess their physical fitness for office,” he said.
“In the case of Hillary Clinton, because she has had a brain injury in the past and three is a question of venous sinus thrombosis, the result of a recent specialized MRI would be very helpful,” he said.
3) Dr. Jane Orient, M.D., executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, said images of Clinton being helped up stairs and propped up, and videos showing odd, seizure-like head movements require an explanation to voters. The author of “Emerging Diseases: Protecting Your Family from Pandemics, Viral Threats, and Rogue Vaccines” noted the “vituperation and anger” that she’s faced for raising questions.
“I’m not making a diagnosis,” she told WND. “(But) I can look at the video. You can look.”
She said for a medical professional to simply ignore the evidence would be “completely reckless.” Meeting someone with these symptoms personally would require a, “How are you?” she said.
“These are not ridiculous questions.”
4) Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,” agreed.
“They made a huge deal about [Sen. John] McCain because of his melanoma,” she told WND. “Melanoma doesn’t give you dementia!”
She said the images and videos are evidence that should be reviewed and explained to voters, contending Clinton is “not being forthcoming.”
“If she doesn’t want the American people informed … we know where she stands.”
Citing Clinton’s previous concussion, Hieb said such injuries can cause long-term side effects, seizures, personality changes and cognitive deficits.
“In 2008 … I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain’s records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago,” said Siegel.
“What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012, she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from,” Siegel said. He continued: “Then she ends up with a blood clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners. Just that point alone – if she’s prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She’ll get a blood clot.”
6) Samadi added: “The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words. Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussion was severe dehydration. They’re holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don’t know.”
7) Dr. Drew Pinsky’s television show on the HLN cable network, “Dr. Drew on Call,” was canceled after he raised questions about Clinton’s health in an interview on KABC-AM in Los Angeles.
9) Dr. Gerard Gianoli argued that if the concerns were about Donald Trump’s health, establishment media would spotlight the issue. He wrote:
Imagine, if you would, that tomorrow Donald Trump suffers a concussion. Suppose he trips on a flight of stairs, falling down and hitting his head.
The head injury is so severe that he is unconscious for a time and has to be hospitalized for a week. After getting out of the hospital, the Trump campaign tells us that he has fully recovered and that there are no lingering effects of the head trauma. During the following weeks, he is seen in public to wear glasses with a Fresnel lens on one side. He also seems to have trouble maintaining his balance, loses his thoughts in the middle of speeches, and has episodes of spasmodic movements suggestive of seizures.
In this imaginary scenario, would it surprise anyone if the media became skeptical and pressed for release of Mr. Trump’s medical records? Would it surprise anyone if the Clinton campaign made an issue of Mr. Trump’s health status during speeches and in TV ads? Would the media cry ‘foul’ over the Clinton campaign doing so? I think the answers to these questions are self-evident. The media and the Clinton campaign would be all over this like white on rice, and no one would question the appropriateness of their actions.
To my knowledge, Mr. Trump has had no such issues with his health. However, Mrs. Clinton has had multiple problems – some she has revealed and some that she has not revealed.
Gianoli, in private practice in Covington, Louisiana, and a faculty member at Tulane University School of Medicine, has pioneered treatments in his specialty areas. He has been granted the American Academy of Otolaryngology’s Honor Award, among others.
Gianoli was pointed in asking: “What do we know about Mrs. Clinton’s health? We know that she has suffered two deep vein thromboses and an episode of cerebral venous thrombosis. Blood spontaneously clotting within one’s veins on three separate occasions is not a good thing. In fact, it is life-threatening. This tells us that she has a hypercoagulable state requiring the use of Coumadin (a ‘blood thinner’) for the rest of her life to try to prevent this from happening again. While Coumadin may prevent future blood clots, it can also lead to life-threatening hemorrhage if she has any future trauma.”
He added: “We also know that she suffered a concussion and, according to her husband, she took 6 months to recover. How do we know she recovered? If she was a high school athlete, she would have had mandatory neuropsychological testing before being allowed to participate in sports again. Given that being the leader of the free world is more important than playing goalie for the local high school, why is the mainstream media not demanding to see Mrs. Clinton’s post-concussion testing?”
He noted her own supporters have talked about her “right transverse venous sinus thrombosis … a blood clot that formed in one of the two major veins that drain blood from the brain.”
The symptoms are “headaches, visual problems and dizziness/balance problems.”
“We know that Ms. Clinton has had all three of these. Less commonly known are ‘brain fog,’ problems with concentration and short-term memory problems. Sounds familiar?” he asked.
WND had some of the earliest reports on Clinton’s health, reporting early in 2016 she was refusing to explain why she was wearing glasses fitted with Fresnel prisms.
After one of her troubling coughing fits during a speech in New York City, Clinton left Chicago wearing her normal contact lenses. But at a photo opportunity shortly later in Las Vegas, she was observed once again wearing the thick, black glasses fitted with Fresnel prisms, suggesting she was experiencing another bout of double vision.
At the time, WND asked several physicians about her vision issues and coughing, and whether either issue could be related to the hypothyroid condition for which she is taking Armour Thyroid.
That’s a natural remedy made from desiccated pig glands.
She also was taking Coumadin, previously known as warfarin, an old but commonly prescribed blood-thinning medication originally developed as a rat poison.
10) Dr. Todd Lasner, a neurosurgeon at Mount Sinai Medical in Miami, acknowledged it is “very hard to draw substantial conclusions from the limited medical information we have on Hillary Clinton.”
“We cannot opine with 100 percent certainty, because we do not have all the medical facts,” he said. “Fresnel prisms are typically used to correct double vision, to refract light through the prism so you can see a single image as you are normally used to seeing.
“My first suspicion would be the Fresnel prisms were prescribed for Hillary Clinton because of nerve damage causing double vision resulting from a trauma to her head, possibly from the fall causing the concussion,” Lasner concluded. “But without her medical records, I cannot say for certain.”
11) Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., a dual board certified osteopathic neurologist and a leading headache specialist who directs the Florida Headache and Movement Disorder Center in Sarasota, Florida, agreed that the diagnosis of Clinton’s double vision and the prescription of a Fresnel prism lens would require consultation with a medical specialist.
"I saw Hillary Clinton first wearing the eyeglasses with the Fresnel prisms when she testified to Congress on Benghazi in January 2013, and she continued to wear them a while,” Kassicieh told WND. "Then I saw her again this week in Las Vegas wearing those black eyeglasses with the Fresnel prism lenses, and I wondered when her double vision came back, or if it never really went away."
12) Dr. Ronald Hoffman, a New York City physician who hosts the nationally syndicated radio program “Intelligent Medicine,” told WND in a telephone interview that without the medical records, “we really have no idea what the medical condition causing Hillary Clinton to be wearing eyeglasses fitted with Fresnel prism lenses.”
13) Bob Lahita, a professor of medicine at Rutgers University, told Fox Business, “The very fact that she’s having these [blood] clots and she’s had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting to say the least.
“You go back to the history of our presidents and we’ve had many presidents up until Lyndon Johnson who’ve concealed their health during their campaigns, and it had dire effects for our country, going from Kennedy to Roosevelt, to Woodrow Wilson whose wife ran the White House for some time – so we have issues here and I think both candidates should be very forthcoming and perhaps have an impartial panel of physicians review the data and make that kind of decision before Americans go to the polls,” remarked Lahita.
14) A board certified internist cited by Powerline blogger Scott Johnson suggests the pneumonia is a symptom of something much worse: a stroke or possibly Parkinson’s.
The physician wrote: “During my 19 years as a board certified internist I have taken care of many hundreds of patients with pneumonia. The story about Hillary Clinton being diagnosed with pneumonia raises a red flag as to the cause. It could simply have been a community acquired pneumonia, which means she contracted it as a healthy person living her usual life. This happens occasionally, even to healthy people. If this is the case the timing certainly is unfortunate for her given where we are in the election cycle though it doesn’t portend anything ominous.”
However, the internist noted there is another “more worrisome possibility.”
“I raise this second possibility because of Hillary’s history of neurological illnesses (blood clot in brain, concussion), hints raised on the Internet in Wikileaks documents and by others that she may have a neurological disease like Parkinson’s, and her by now well documented history of recurrent coughing fits. This second possibility is that she has an aspiration pneumonia.
“Aspiration pneumonia occurs when fluids and food particles that normally enter the esophagus instead enter the windpipe and lungs. It is commonly seen in neurological conditions like strokes and Parkinson’s disease or similar diseases where the nerves to the swallowing mechanism are not working properly. This is especially worrisome because it is likely to recur given the underlying, usually incurable disease process and because it can be a life-threatening event,” he said. “I consider aspiration pneumonia to be the more likely cause because it unifies all the pieces of disparate information that are available on Hillary’s medical condition. A diagnosis of aspiration pneumonia raises profoundly troubling implications for her possible election as president.”
Here’s the help you’ll need to prepare your household for the realities of living under a centralized health-care system — order Dr. Lee Hieb’s “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare”