hillary_shocked

In a stunning development Friday regarding the reopened FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email system, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action has discovered a witness in the case who has not been interviewed by the FBI.

Also found was an instruction from a State Department official as long ago as 2010 that staffers “never” should mention the fact that Clinton’s email was run through her private, unsecured server.

See the video:

Department of State IT Systems Administrator Cindy Almodovar reported she met with Huma Abedin in December 2010 for half an hour regarding emails at the “then unknown, but now notorious, @clintonemail.com site.”

Almodovar explained Abedin had had trouble sending and receiving emails. Almodovar said in an email: “She gave me some examples listed below, but also, things are inconsistent.”

One issue was an email sent to her twice that morning but not delivered.

Her note continued: “Huma sent several tests from her clintonemail account to Lona and myself – they were received. But there are many messages and responses not received. … She sent a message this morning from her state.gov account to [email protected] … Recipient responded, but she didn’t get the response. I found that the response arrived and is on as ‘submitted to Categorizer’ at 6:47 this morning. … It was resent at 7:11 am by sender to huma, received and also ‘submitted to Categorizer’ on … On 12/14, [email protected] sent a message to [email protected] and [email protected] at 10:03 pm. The subject line was blank. Huma received at Clinton address, but Lona did not receive on her state.gov account.”

Sign the precedent-setting petition supporting Trump’s call for an independent prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton!

Project Veritas Action’s hidden-camera investigators contacted Almodovar and she confirmed she never had been questioned by the FBI – or major news outlets – even though the details were contained in the State Department’s own investigation of the Clinton email issue.

That report from the Office of the Inspector General for the State Department also said: “Two staff in S/ES-IRM reported to OIG that, in late 2010, they each discussed their concerns about Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email account in separate meetings with the then-director of S/ES-IRM. In one meeting, one staff member raised concerns that information sent and received on Secretary Clinton’s account could contain federal records that needed to be preserved in order to satisfy federal recordkeeping requirements. According to the staff member, the director stated that the secretary’s personal system had been reviewed and approved by department legal staff and that the matter was not to be discussed any further. As previously noted, OIG found no evidence that staff in the Office of the Legal Adviser reviewed or approved Secretary Clinton’s personal system. According to the other S/ES-IRM staff member who raised concerns about the server, the director stated that the mission of S/ES-IRM is to support the secretary and instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again.”

O’Keefe explained the “director” is John Bentel, who managed IT security issues and who told the FBI “those conversations back in 2010 never occurred.”

He later refused to answer questions from Senate investigators.

“Even though her name stands out in the emails released by the FBI, no one from the FBI ever spoke to Aldomovar,” O’Keefe confirmed. “No one interviewed her or made any attempt to get to the bottom of what information she might have about this case that is so important to national security. It made us wonder … who else the FBI neglected to talk with.”

FBI Director James O’Comey told members of Congress last Friday the bureau was reopening the investigation into Clinton’s emails because of 650,000 emails investigators found on a laptop owned by former Rep. Anthony Weiner, who is suspected of sexting with a 15-year-old.

The laptop also was accessed by his wife, Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top adviser.

WND has reported O’Keefe’s release of a series of revealing undercover investigations in the run-up to the 2016 election.

Editor’s note: The videos that follow contain offensive language.

A recent video caught a major donor to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in a racist rant.

It shows Benjamin Barber blasting blacks who are supporting the “other side” as “seriously f—– in the head.”

The video:

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously f—– in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think, ‘If I help them, we’ll get along OK; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,'” Barber said.

Barber was attending a fundraiser for Deborah Ross, a Democratic Party candidate for U.S. Senate from North Carolina, the report from Project Veritas Action said.

Bishop Patrick L. Wooden Sr., a black voter in North Carolina, told Project Veritas that Ross “has shown her true colors.”

“If this is not a, if that … what you just showed me is not racism and condescending and basically calling blacks stupid and ignorant and saying that we are voting against our own self-interest if we support any Republican. I am appalled. I am in incensed. Deborah Ross should be called to task for something like that,” he said.

Sign the precedent-setting petition supporting Trump’s call for an independent prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton!

Another black leader, Robert Foster, said: “Wow…. So that’s what they think of us. … I’m speechless for the most part. It’s wrong. It’s an eye opener. But that’s what happens when we as blacks vote a majority just for one party.”

Another video shows a Clinton-supporting advocacy organization with no trouble accepting a $20,000 donation funneled through a Belize bank to use in his year’s presidential election campaign.

That is, until its decision was about to be made public.

Project Veritas’ first video showed how the Clinton campaign uses “hidden connections” to incite violence at Donald Trump rallies. Its second video showed plans for step-by-step voter fraud and the third exposed “prohibited communications” between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, “the DNC and the nonprofit Americans United for Change.”

The fourth video “breaks down the process of the long-term investigation.”

O’Keefe and Project Veritas Action have filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission. The videos also have resulted in the termination of Bob Creamer and Scott Foval from their jobs with various Democratic groups.

In the first video, Foval, a Democratic Party operative, boasted of what he called “conflict engagement,” or sending protesters to disrupt Trump events.

“We’re starting anarchy here,” he said. “And he needs to understand that we’re starting anarchy.”

In the second video, Creamer, another Democrat operative, explained Clinton’s direct control over those disruption operations.

“In the end it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground, so by god we would get ducks on the ground,” Creamer said.

Creamer, the husband of Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky of Illinois, has been spotlighted in several of the undercover videos.

The third video:

What do YOU think? Who will with the race for the White House? Sound off in today’s WND poll

The filing of the complaint with the federal agency followed the release of two videos in which Democrats explain how they can attempt to change the outcome of the election through apparently fraudulent means, such as having people travel across state lines to vote illegally.

Another complaint was filed with the FEC by the Public Interest Legal Foundation, a nonprofit organization “dedicated to protect the right to vote, preserve the constitutional framework of American elections, and educate the public on the issue of election integrity.”

See the second video:

Talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh said the evidence is worrisome.

“Every Trump rally would feature none of this [violence] unless the Democrats were paying for it. I think it’s a big deal, folks. The media is complicit. They know who these people are. … They’re in on it. They’re part of the game. … None of it’s organic. None of it’s natural. None of it’s real. Every bit of it is bought and paid for.

“[Democrats] can’t leave elections to chance because they know that, despite the way it may look, the majority of Americans would not support them if they knew who they are.”

The first video:

Sign the precedent-setting petition supporting Trump’s call for an independent prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton!

Note: Read our discussion guidelines before commenting.