President Obama’s remarks to a Latino interviewer in which he appears to be encouraging illegal aliens to vote shocked thousands and served up new worries that Tuesday’s election could be “rigged” against Donald Trump.
As WND reported, Obama was criticized by conservatives for not giving a clear rebuke to the idea of non-citizens voting during a Nov. 3 interview with millennial actress Gina Rodriguez. The liberal “fact checker” Snopes.com claimed Obama was speaking about legal immigrants but his answer to Rodriguez’ question was, at best, muddled.
Other top Democrats have more directly suggested that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote.
A WikiLeaks data dump last month caught former Obama aide and now Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta saying in an email that anyone who shows up at the polls with a driver’s license and attests to being a citizen should be allowed to vote.
The Manhattan Democratic representative on New York City’s Board of Elections was caught on video slamming Mayor Bill de Blasio’s municipal ID program as contributing to “all kinds of fraud” — including at the polls.
“He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything,” Commissioner Alan Schulkin told an undercover journalist working for the nonprofit Project Veritas.
And a Democrat congressman accidentally revealed in 2014 the real reason why Democrats want amnesty for illegals. Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill., let the cat out of the bag when he confirmed the true reason behind his party’s push toward amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Specifically, amnesty would bring in 4 to 5 million new Democrat voters, he said.
Attorney General Lynch has said the DOJ stands ready to monitor and prosecute for voter fraud, but what type of “fraud” will she be looking for?
Poised to stop a Trump sweep?
William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, says Lynch will be hunting for poll workers who question voters in states that don’t have voter ID requirements. The slightest question can be seen by Obama’s monitors as “voter intimidation” subject to prosecution.
Gheen’s organization had documented evidence of non-citizens voting in the Nevada election in 2010 in which Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., was re-elected in a close race against Sharron Angle. ALIPAC filed a complaint with the Clark County Elections Commission and never received a response.
“There are a lot of similarities in what’s going on right now to the 2010 election, with Trump poised to sweep the nation just like the tea party candidates were poised to sweep the House and Senate in 2010,” Gheen said. “And they pulled out the illegal voters and stunted the performance of the tea party candidates. Harry Reid owes his position as minority leader in the Senate to illegal voters in Clark County [Las Vegas]. I have no doubt about that to this day.”
“And we expect them to replay the same strategy against Trump, especially in swing states,” Gheen added. “I hope Trump wins and appoints a commission to restore the integrity of the vote, but it may be too late. If we’re looking at a close race on election night, count on Hillary to pull it out.”
The American Center For Law and Justice has compiled a list of election hotline phone numbers to call in every state, where voters can call Tuesday if they see suspicious activity, have issues with their voting machine, or have questions about voter fraud and intimidation. See the full list.
Trump’s campaign asked voters who encounter problems casting a ballot or who witness disruptions at a polling location to call its voter assistance hotline at (844) 332-2016 or report the incidents online through the Trump campaign’s election issue report form.
Banned from Fox News
Gheen was banned from Fox News after his appearance in-studio as the first guest of Election Day, Nov. 2, 2010, with Gretchen Carlson on “Fox and Friends.” Gheen issued a warning on live television that Democrats planned to use illegal immigrant voters to stop the wave of tea-party victories in Western states. Many sources have emerged in the last six years showing that his assertion was true, especially in Clark County. In Las Vegas, leaked emails show casino owners ordering middle managers to assist Service Employees International Union-affiliated unions in bringing illegal workers in the hotels, restaurants and casinos out to vote for Reid.
ALIPAC has archived a collection of 48 pages of voter fraud information on its website.
Democrats on illegals voting
- Most Democrats, 53 percent, think illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote if they work and pay taxes, according to a May 2015 Rasmussen poll. Among Republicans, 21 percent agreed with the statement while 30 percent of independents agreed.
- A judge ruled earlier this year that Kansas, Georgia, Arizona and other states cannot require citizenship proof to vote. The suit, filed by the institutional left, as represented by the NAACP, the League of Women Voters and other liberal groups, had the backing of the Obama Justice Department and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
- According to emails revealed by WikiLeaks, Clinton allies ‘Believe the Obama forces’ Committed Voter Fraud in 2008, showing that even Democrats believe Democrats cheat.
- Giuliani: ‘Dead people generally vote for Democrats’
- Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting, Huffington Post reports.
- FLASHBACK– Washington Post in 2014: Non-Citizen Voting Gave Democrats 60th Vote for Obamacare, Breitbart reports.
Fraud in states and cities
- Report: Absentee Ballots Stolen, Forged in One Florida County
- Watchdog alleges Virginia prepping to accommodate mass voter fraud. Officials stockpile a million provisional ballots in swing state governed by a close Clinton ally.
- Three New Charges of Vote Fraud Filed in Florida and Virginia.
- State police expand Indiana Voter Registration Project investigation to 56 counties.
- Top Indiana election official alleges more voter fraud.
- State Police raid Indy office in growing voter fraud case.
- Potentially thousands of illegal voters in key battleground state of Pennsylvania mailed registration cards by officials.
- DOUBLE VOTERS EXPOSED: 46,000 New Yorkers registered to vote in city and in Florida.
- Judge rejects Florida Democrats push for new voting rules – Change would have allowed ballots to be cast before registration verified.
- Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade.
Voting from beyond the grave
- DOJ Whistleblower reveals how many dead people are registered to vote.
- Pew Research Center: 1.8 million dead people on voter rolls, 2.75 million registered in two states.
- Fraud: CBS News discovers hundreds of dead voters in greater Los Angeles.
- Elections expert: “We now have 4 million ineligible and dead voters on American voter rolls”
- Dead people and illegal immigrants are being registered to vote all over America.
- 2 Investigators: Chicago voters cast ballots from beyond the grave
- Report: FBI investigating voter fraud in Virginia using dead people’s names.
- CBS4 investigation reveals another dead voter, fraud cases and gaps.
- Voter Fraud proof: Undercover agents were able to vote as dead people, but election officials are attacking the agents.
Ballot box stuffing
- CBS4 investigation finds people voting twice
- Nearly 100 ballots found outside California man’s home: Jerry Mosna found 83 unused 2016 voter ballots at his home over the weekend — each ballot had a different name but were all addressed to his neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.
- Undercover video exposes eye-popping ease of voter fraud
- No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real.
- Soros-connected company provides voting machines in 16 states.
- Service Employees International Union members in charge of voting machines in Nevada.
- Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid’s name.
- RNC Demands Voting Machines Changing Romney Votes to Obama Votes Be Fixed.
- Shock, disbelief as ACORN affiliate SEIU found facilitating rampant vote fraud.
The Clinton Foundation