Of all the irrational and destructive trends gripping America in recent decades – from ever-expanding government funded by unrepayable debt, to a godless culture that glorifies wanton sexual anarchy, to universities acting as far-left brainwashing centers – none is more disastrous, indeed suicidal, than the way America deals with the issue of immigration.
That is why President Donald J. Trump – echoing Ronald Reagan, who said “A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation” – has, from the very start, made immigration his signature issue.
Indeed, Obama-era federal immigration policy has exerted a profoundly negative impact on virtually every other big problem America faces – from an increase in homicides, rapes, robberies, assaults and shootings in her cities, to corruption of her election system, to ever-more-frequent Islamic mass-terror attacks within the U.S., to a degradation of the American identity itself.
And nowhere is the truly calamitous and suicidal nature of America’s immigration policy laid out with more eye-popping clarity that in the pages of Whistleblower magazine’s February issue, titled “ENDING THE INVASION: Americans must regain control of their borders now – or lose their nation forever.”
Despite widespread denial among the elite of government, academia and the press, the evidence of looming disaster in America couldn’t possibly be more obvious – or ominous:
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the infamous mass-murdering “architect of 9/11” incarcerated at Gitmo, has revealed that mass terror attacks were never Islamic terrorists’ main strategy for destroying America. The only “practical” way to ultimately defeat America, KSM says, is through immigration and by “outbreeding non-Muslims.”
- Much of Europe, from France to Germany to Sweden, is now so devastated by a massive and never-ending influx of migrants from Muslim nations as to be arguably beyond the point of no return. Likewise, in America, following post-Christian Europe’s lead, mosque-building since 9/11 has almost tripled, with the number of Islamic centers jumping from 1,209 in 2000 to an estimated 3,186 by 2015. Law enforcement unanimously pinpoints mosques as the No. 1 venue for radicalization of Muslims into mass-murdering jihadists.
- A new report by the respected government watchdog group Judicial Watch reveals that jihadists are partnering with Mexican drug cartels along the U.S.-Mexican border, preparing to carry out precision attacks in American cities.
Highlights of “ENDING THE INVASION” include:
- “America’s most urgent problem” by David Kupelian, who shows how today’s insane immigration policy “represents the zenith of the left’s national self-hatred”
- “Why building the wall is so important” by Joseph Farah, who says, “We can screen and frisk little old ladies all day long at our major airports and fool ourselves into thinking we’re protecting ourselves”
- “The stealth invasion of America” by Leo Hohmann, who proves America’s suicidal immigration policies really are destroying the greatest nation on earth
- “How to tell if your neighborhood mosque is radical” by Garth Kant, documenting the radical and alarming upsurge in construction of Islamic centers within the U.S. since the 9/11 attacks
- “Islamic terror cells shift from Mideast to U.S.-Mexican border” by Leo Hohmann, on new report that jihadists “are only waiting for the order” to attack American cities
- “Does Christian compassion conflict with national security?” by Art Moore, exploring the biblical call to “welcome the stranger” in an age of civilizational jihad and terror
- “9/11 mastermind: ‘Immigration’ is key to defeating America” – revealing that mass-murderer Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admits the only “practical” road to conquest of America is “to fill the country with like-minded Muslims through easy immigration laws and by having babies”
- “Obama dumped post-9/11 Muslim registry just before leaving office”
- “Sessions promises to enforce the law” by Jeff Sessions, attorney general of the United States. Before becoming Trump’s attorney general, the Alabama senator spelled out how to end America’s immigration nightmare
- “Trump’s ’10 Point Plan to Put America First'”
- “The root of our problem – and the only lasting solution” by David Kupelian. Like everything else in America, today’s immigration system has been infected with “multicultural madness”
- “The courage to differentiate between immigrants” by Thomas Sowell, on the fact that some newcomers seek to transform America into the very culture that led them to flee.
“Leaving the doors to our national home unlocked and flung wide open – with a sign welcoming the most unfit and incompatible people, inviting them to come into our home, live off of us and prey on our family – represents the zenith of the left’s national self-hatred and rebellion against traditional American values and sensibilities,” said bestselling author and Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian.
“America’s immigration problem has to be fixed now,” Kupelian added, “or as President Trump has said repeatedly for the better part of two years, ‘We won’t have a country.'”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you’ll get “The War on Police: How the Ferguson Effect is Making America Unsafe” by Jeff Roorda.
“The War on Police” is a cop’s-eye view of one of the most tumultuous times in recent history for law enforcement, which has spawned a growing movement, fueled by a biased news media and Black Lives Matter, to demonize police across the country.
In the wake of the highly publicized shooting of Michael Brown after he robbed a store and attacked Officer Darren Wilson, the media and race-baiters immediately vilified the police. Even though the U.S. Justice Department, having reviewed 35,000 pages of records and forensic evidence and conducted hundreds of interviews, was forced to exonerate Officer Wilson, that meant nothing to angry protesters and the political and media elite. The Obama administration chose to “let the embers of civil unrest burn, fanned by the rhetoric of opportunistic race dividers,” says the president of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund. Indeed, the battle lines had already been drawn and the attacks on police that followed Michael Brown’s death and Officer Wilson’s acquittal have since mushroomed into an all-out war.
Author Jeff Roorda was law enforcement’s most outspoken champion throughout the grueling ordeal in Missouri, offering a unique perspective on the impossible situation police departments nationwide encounter as they face-off against the media, politicians, protestors and criminals. Roorda analyzes how the media perversely continue to slant story after story, attacking the methods police use to protect communities and themselves from criminals, despite the reality that before the Ferguson incident, crime had been declining for two decades. Yet after Ferguson and the war on police it ignited, violent crime – including murder, rape, assault and shootings – has surged in cities across the country.
“The War on Police” examines how fear of retaliation from politicians has seriously restricted police efforts to stop the thugs. Roorda looks at major cities across the country and shows how the bad guys – who know the police are now afraid to show force – are running rampant. The cops are alternately maligned for using too much force, and then for not stopping the violence. This dangerous war against the nation’s police departments is making America increasingly unsafe and, ironically, turning our streets into war zones.
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn’t we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive Jeff Roorda’s “The War on Police” and the special Whistleblower report “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).