22. If I really want to return, there’s always the Mexican border, you know!
21. In some places, during my last stay, I could no longer hold my breath … and I threw up!
20. I made the decision right after the 2008 presidential elections results were published; I called it: Not coming to America!
19. It isn’t the country I knew back in the late ’70s, when I joined its Army and proudly spent eight years of service.
18. The best, happiest and proudest days of the greatest nation ever known on earth are behind it. The United States of America is now part of history. There will be no more peace wi ... continue reading »