This senator [Ted Cruz] came to the Senate some nine months ago. He is out to make a name for himself and sees himself as a presidential candidate. He has made speeches with Sarah Palin also. None of this qualifies him for more than a mental health facility, hopefully in Texas.
Ted Cruz believes that the 2 percent of Americans outweigh the other 98 percent of Americans. Ted Cruz has stated that he is working for the minority. This 2 percent is comprised of the rich, corporations, special interests (insurance companies). I don’t know how much the lobbyists have squeezed in to his pockets, but one thing is very clear: Ted Cruz c ... continue reading »