If there were ever a time for an outsider to be speaker of the House, it’s NOW! But who? I am sure there are many good leaders who could do the job, but all I can think of is Mitt Romney. He should have been president. Why not speaker?
22. If I really want to return, there’s always the Mexican border, you know!
21. In some places, during my last stay, I could no longer hold my breath … and I threw up!
20. I made the decision right after the 2008 presidential elections results were published; I called it: Not coming to America!
19. It isn’t the country I knew back in the late ’70s, when I joined its Army and proudly spent eight years of service.
18. The best, happiest and proudest days of the greatest nation ever known on earth are behind it. The United States of America is now part of history. There will be no more peace wi ... continue reading »
Perhaps we elderly need to do a 2 Million Man March on Washington, D.C., protesting this outrageous use our tax monies for illegal aliens and overseas support of terrorism in the Middle East.
There has been a huge increase in the cost of living. Yet, they will not give us a cost of living increase as they had done throughout the history of Social Security. These crooks in the administration and the bureaucratic socialist liberal agencies need to fired and sent home packing. Let’s stop their retirement income because they don’t deserve it. They can see how it feels to be poor! They have the audacity to say we can’ ... continue reading »
Somehow in the last 20 years or so, the concept of “diversity” has been too widely accepted as something desirable for our nation. History proves otherwise. It is a proven fact: Like prefers like.
Differences breed misunderstanding, resentment and anger. Commonality is social cohesion.
Yet today, we import millions who either adamantly refuse or are unable to adapt to traditional American mores and culture.
Make no mistake: If our insane immigration policies continue, the solidarity that birthed the greatest nation in history will not only be lost, but will evolve into some wretched place that makes thinkin ... continue reading »
When we were the strongest leader of the free world, we had assets. We no longer have these assets due to socialism and bowing down to Chinese and Muslim leaders. Putin knows this and has asserted himself into Ukraine with no international opposition. He is now asserting Russia into Syria. Turkey will be next. Germany has been indirectly attacked through the Volkswagen suit, Merkel embarrassed by monitoring her cell phone. The world stands by while immigrants flood their countries, because our president is a Muslim and they need oil. Putin is advancing and taking over gas and oil routes and now controls the Black Sea, as a start.