The new look and feel of the website is awesome! It’s easy to navigate, it’s well organized, and it certainly brings WND’s message into good focus!
Keep up the excellent work and [actual] news reporting!
Loyal WND advocate,
As you try to debunk Ron Paul’s claim that the U.S. has caused Islamic terrorism, you are missing a point. To the extent that the U.S. is a synonym for capitalism, he is right.
For millennia it has been established custom that there is one way to proceed if your nation needs something and another nation has it. You don your armor, strap on your sword, call your army, mount your chariot, and go get it. In the 20th century, we found that we needed petroleum, and the Arabs had it. But the capitalists vetoed the established tradition and demanded that we buy our oil from the A ... continue reading »
I am a 60-year-old Ron Paul supporter.
Your negative issues regarding Ron Paul:
1. Same-sex marriage – not in the Constitution, best left to individual states.
2. National security – Paul is for a VERY strong national defense, one ready to successfully defend us.
3. Foreign policy – welfare (wealth redistribution) to foreign nations is not authorized in our Constitution (regardless of friend or foe).
4. War – Yes, with a declaration by Congress, implying the support and backing of the American people.
5. War – No, if the Congress refuses to declare such, implying the American people do no ... continue reading »
I am a lifelong Republican, but Rush Limbaugh is wrong on the GOP landslide or any GOP prez win because:
1. In 1980 Carter had a serious primary challenges from Anderson and Kennedy. Anderson even ran as a third-party candidate. No such challenge now.
2. Ohio has already overturned the over-reaching anti-labor law sponsored by the tea party.
3. Wisconsin will likely recall Gov. Scott Walker later this spring or summer.
4. Rush predicted Bush 41 would defeat Clinton and Perot in ’92.
5. Housing is picking up.
So, unless things change radically, prepare for disappointment.
The good Lord works in wondrous ways! Juan Williams forgot about that old adage, “Let sleeping dogs lie!” Williams’ racial tongue opened the door for Newt Gingrich like no other door Gingrich has ever opened! Newt will most likely receive the GOP nomination after his wonderful and deeply effective responses to Mr. Williams.
Richard Rives is a very confused man. He is placing Christians under the law by what they eat, keeping the Sabbath, sin at the cross, etc.
Jesus Christ alone fulfilled the law for all men. Faith in Christ is the victory over sin and death. Rives is doing a disservice to the cross of Christ by placing believers back under the law. I believe he needs to study Galatians and read Romans 10:1-5. The law was not given to keep but to be our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. No person can keep the law because we are all sinners.
Maybe I misheard Mr. Rives, but it appears his teaching is not bibli ... continue reading »