Chordiant Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHRD), the leading provider of Customer Experience (Cx™) software and services, today announced Chordiant Cx Outbound, which adds outbound communication capabilities to the inbound capabilities already provided by the entire line of the Cx Solutions Suite. Chordiant Cx Outbound offers businesses the opportunity to use a common set of customer strategies to systematically determine the best next action for a customer regardless of the direction of the communication and the communication channel. This enables companies to provide their customers with a consistent interaction experience, resulting in a substantial increase in Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
Chordiant Cx Solutions enable companies to implement customer strategies that provide communications personalized to the needs of each individual. This allows optimal balance between the customer’s experience and corporate objectives. The new outbound communication capability, combined with Chordiant’s predictive analytics and adaptive decisioning capabilities, provides self-learning, so companies can have a continually adapting, holistic and complete picture of each and every customer communication, resulting in better inbound and outbound customer interactions.
“Customers are no longer willing to accept cookie-cutter communication approaches,” said Raymond Gerber, Chief Technology Officer at Chordiant. “They increasingly expect communications that are relevant and specific to their particular needs rather than the traditional more generic and product based approach.”
Chordiant Cx Outbound offers:
- Central control of outbound and inbound communications that takes into account a strong understanding of what has happened to an individual customer in the past, in order to recommend the Next-Best-Action™ for that customer.
- The ability to drive and adjust the flow of inbound, real-time conversations based on an understanding of recent outbound communication, i.e. referring to a customer’s interest in an outbound offer versus making the same offer again.
- Ability to provide and apply constraints to outbound communication, taking into consideration the products available for an offer as well as the delivery channel capacity, so companies don’t over promise products that aren’t available in inventory.
- Ability to use Chordiant’s Cx Visual Business Director to monitor the success of customer strategies across inbound and outbound communications and channels.
- Ability to maximize the value of Chordiant’s Cx Retention and Cx Upsell/Cross-Sell solutions by applying the appropriate best practice strategies to all inbound and outbound channel interactions.
Chordiant Cx Outbound is available immediately. To learn more please visit: http://www.chordiant.com/resource-center/library.aspx
About Chordiant Software, Inc.
Chordiant Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHRD), the leading provider of Customer Experience (Cx™) software and services optimizes the customer experience to help global brands multiply customer lifetime value. Chordiant arms marketing, customer service and customer loyalty executives with a suite of intelligent conversation management applications to deliver an order of magnitude improvement in customer experience. By maximizing the value of every conversation across all channels, Chordiant enables today’s fast-paced brands to engage more effectively with customers and quickly measure whether business strategies are succeeding, resulting in faster acquisition, improved competitiveness, less churn, and superior customer service. For more information please visit www.chordiant.com.
Chordiant and the Chordiant logo are registered trademarks of Chordiant Software, Inc. Next-Best-Action and Cx are trademarks of Chordiant Software, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Mo Mahmoud, +1 650-480-4040
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here