Flaherty & Crumrine Incorporated is pleased to announce that Chad Conwell has become a shareholder of the firm.
Chad joined Flaherty & Crumrine in July of 2005 following a seven year career practicing law at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP in the areas of corporate finance and investment management regulation.
In addition to serving in his legal and compliance capacities at Flaherty & Crumrine, Chad works with Mr. Crumrine in client servicing and marketing. Mr. Conwell also serves as Vice President, Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer of the U.S. Flaherty & Crumrine funds.
“Chad has served as a key member of our management team for a number of years. The addition of such a capable individual to our ownership reaffirms our commitment to remaining an independent firm,” said Robert M. Ettinger, President of Flaherty & Crumrine.
Flaherty & Crumrine is one of the nation’s leading firms focusing on the management of portfolios of preferred securities. In addition to managing portfolios for institutional clients, the firm serves as investment adviser to four closed-end registered investment companies in the U.S. and one in Canada:
- Flaherty & Crumrine Preferred Income Fund Incorporated (NYSE: PFD)
- Flaherty & Crumrine Preferred Income Opportunity Fund Incorporated (NYSE: PFO)
- Flaherty & Crumrine/Claymore Preferred Securities Income Fund Incorporated (NYSE: FFC)
- Flaherty & Crumrine/Claymore Total Return Fund Incorporated (NYSE: FLC)
- Flaherty & Crumrine Investment Grade Fixed Income Fund (TSX: FFI.UN)
Robert M. Ettinger, CFA
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here