ST. LOUIS, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At Management World Dublin 2012, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will share its market insights and showcase new solutions that enable service provides to win in the connected world. Amdocs experts will address topics including:
- Achieving successful OSS/BSS transformation
- Planning and building next generation networks
- Staying ahead in the enterprise segment
- Maximizing data monetization opportunities
- Leveraging policy control to better manage network traffic
- Launching new digital service business models
Amdocs executives and customers will lead and participate in a wide range of sessions covering strategies, solutions and best practices. Sessions include:
- Delivering innovative new services through OSS/BSS transformation: TIM Brasil case study. TIM Brasil's Frederico Mendelski and Amdocs' Angela Logothetis will present how transformation delivered innovative new services, such as extending TIM Brasil's 3G data services to the prepaid market and expanding their enterprise services portfolio with more network services.
- Transforming OSS to support growth in the enterprise segment: Comcast case study. Penetrating this market is a complex challenge to overcome. In this Cable @ Management World Summit session, Comcast's Richard Hertz will present how Comcast transformed its provisioning systems to meet this goal.
- Head in(to) the cloud: TeliaSonera's transformation case study. Offering cloud services is an important arena for service providers looking for new revenue streams. TeliaSonera's Soren Nyckelgard and Amdocs' Michael Omota present this case study on how to avoid a bit-pipe future by carrying out business transformation to overhaul the classic telco mindset, and the corresponding IT adjustments to support it.
- Exploiting Policy Control to Effectively Manage the Surge in Mobile Broadband Traffic. Polkomtel's Piotr Mieczkowski and Amdocs' David Sharpley will explain how cross-network policy management can effectively manage mobile data traffic across 3G/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO networks through centralized dynamic control and policies.
- Criteria for Successful Mobile Payments Partnerships, Business and Revenue Management Models. Amdocs' Alastair Hanlon will take part in this panel discussion that challenges the view that banks, operators and others must cooperate to create successful mobile payments initiatives. Is isolated innovation the best route? Do we know, or are we still in the early stages?
- Third-party Billing - Establishing a 'framework for success' in CSP billing for third-party services, cloud and app stores. Amdocs' Alastair Hanlon is also taking part in this analyst-led panel discussion which examines the growth in billing partnerships between service platforms, partners and telcos; analyzes the process of multi-partner provisioning; and explores optimum revenue share models for all parties.
In addition, at booth #1 in the Exhibit Hall, Amdocs will showcase solutions from its CES portfolio that help service providers simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency.
- Keep up with Amdocs news and blogs by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of approximately $3.2 billion in fiscal 2011, Amdocs and its over 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business segments it serves, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, however the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, filed on December 8, 2011 and our Form 6-K furnished for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 on May 15, 2012.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here