Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course: SQL Server® 2012: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction. This course is for those who are new to SQL Server.
“SQL Server 2012 offers a cutting edge platform for enterprise data management, sophisticated development, and implementing of modern business intelligence solutions. This hands-on course provides the foundational knowledge and skills to maximize the benefits of this latest version of SQL Server, including building databases, retrieving data with Transact-SQL, implementing security and leveraging Business Intelligence tools,” said Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Participants will gain extensive experience with SQL Server 2012. Practical exercises include:
- Constructing tables and protecting data with referential constraints
- Retrieving and modifying data with SQL
- Moving data with the import/export utility
- Automating administration tasks with the Maintenance Plan Wizard
- Administering SQL Server security and resilience
- Designing a report with Reporting Services
- Transforming data into an Analysis cube as part of a Business Intelligence solution
Learning Tree will begin presenting SQL Server® 2012: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction at its education centers in July 2012. The current schedule includes the following:
Washington, DC (Rockville, MD) – July 24-27, 2012
New York, NY – August 14-17, 2012
Washington, DC (Reston, VA) – September 4-7, 2012
Ottawa, ON — October 16-19, 2012
Toronto, ON – November 27-30, 2012
Three Convenient Attendance Options
1. In-class at a Learning
Tree Education Center
2. Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™—our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or anywhere there is Internet access
3. On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice
About Learning Tree International
Learning Tree International is a leading global provider of highly effective, hands-on training to information technology professionals and managers. Since 1974, over 65,000 organizations have relied on Learning Tree to enhance the professional skills of more than 2.1 million employees. Learning Tree develops, markets and delivers a broad, proprietary library of instructor-led courses focused on web development; IT security; project management; operating systems; databases; networking; software development; leadership; management and business skills. Courses are presented globally at Learning Tree Education Centers, on site at client facilities, and can be attended via Learning Tree AnyWare™, the Company’s proprietary technology that connects participants via the web to the actual classroom, from their workplace or home. For more information about our products and services, call 1-888-THE-TREE (1-888-843-8733), visit www.learningtree.com, follow @LearningTree on Twitter, or visit Learning Tree International’s Facebook fan page.
Jackie Davey, 703-925-5585
You can request an investor information packet here »
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here