GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming, today announced that it will showcase its 40Gb/s VCSEL driver and receiver array chipset for QSFP+ applications at the 14th China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE) to be held at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in Shenzhen China beginning on September 6, 2012.
At booth 6017/6018, GigOptix will provide a demonstration of their HXT/R5104, a high performance chipset that is used in both 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP transceivers and 40GBASE-LR4 ROSAs.
The HXT/R5 chipsets are designed to be fully compliant with the IEEE 40GBASE-LR4 standard, meeting the exacting receiver sensitivity and stressed eye specifications in addition to the 40G QSFP+ form factor requirements. The individual VCSEL driver & receiver arrays are ultralow power, consuming less than 75mW/channel while fully implementing the driver and receive function of a 10km 40G link. The design minimizes the number of components required to implement the 40G receiver resulting in a lower cost and smaller form factor.
In addition to the demonstration, GigOptix will showcase their:
- LX8220: 40Gb/s DQPSK TFPS optical modulator with low drive voltage and small form factor designed for long-haul and ultra-long-haul optical transponders
- LX8240: 100Gb/s DP-QPSK TFPS optical modulator with ultra-small form factor and low driving voltage
- GX62255: low power, integrated dual channel 32Gb/s driver designed for 40G DQPSK and 100G DP-QPSK long-haul optical transmitters
- GX62472: a 4x32Gb/s Mach-Zehnder quad linear driver designed with integrated GPPO outputs for 100G and 400G DWDM metro and long-haul optical transmitters.
- GX3222: a dual channel Linear Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA) designed for use in 100Gb/s DWDM optical receivers.
For more information, please visit GigOptix at Booth 6017/6018 at CIOE 2012 or contact your local sales manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
About GigOptix, Inc.
GigOptix is a leading supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming and address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40G and 100G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program.
Parker Martineau, 408-522-3100
Corporate Communications Manager
The Blueshirt Group, LLC
Erica Abrams, 415-217-5864
Co-Founder and Managing Director
Matthew Hunt, 415-489-2194
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here