NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of September 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) Metropolitan Trnsp Auth NY Series 02A 5.125%, 11/15/31
3) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr)
4) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax)
5) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth
6) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A
7) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease
8) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
9) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax)
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Water & Sewer
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Utility
Industrial Development - Airline
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.70% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.96% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here