SOURCE: The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company has launched CR Matters, a new blog focused on the company's corporate responsibility strategy and performance. The blog features a variety of CR matters, including the five Ps of Clorox's CR strategy:
- Performance: Achieving financial success with transparency and strong governance
- Products: Making responsible products, responsibly
- People: Promoting diversity, opportunity and respectful treatment
- Planet: Shrinking our environmental footprint while growing our business
- Purpose: Safeguarding families with Be Healthy, Be Smart and Be Safe initiatives
Topics have already included the company's latest integrated annual report, employee giving and Clorox's support of the It Gets Better Campaign.
Clorox will continue to add bloggers from throughout the company as different topics surface. Clorox welcomes comments, questions and ideas for future posts.
Simone Seeley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-271-3389
KEYWORDS: Environment, People, Social Action & Community Engagement, CR, Corporate Responsibility, CR Matters, blog
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here