I taped a really good show with one of the best and must enjoyable interviewers on radio - Willie Jolley. Listen to this powerful interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on Sirius/XM Radio Channel 141 – HUR Voices. It will air on this Saturday, November 23 at 4 PM ET, again on Sunday at 9 PM ET, and next Wednesday at 11 AM ET.
Willie met Melissa and me at a SANG (Speaker Author Network Group) conference in Los Angeles that we attend annually. Willie runs a great interview format nationally syndicated radio show on Channel 141 Sirius/XM.
Here's what Willie wrote in the pre-show PR:
Phil town is one of America’s top experts on investing. He has spoken to millions of people, sharing the stage with people like Bill Clinton, General Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Zig Ziglar. He started his career as a white water rafting guide, who saved the life of a very successful investing expert. The expert taught him how to invest, and Phil took a $1000 investment and turned it into a $1.4 Million Dollars in 5 years. He is now one of the top investors in America and runs his own hedge fund! He is the author of the NY Times Bestselling Book, Rule #1!
Here are a few of the tips that Phil shared with me in his interview:
- Warren Buffett was right when he said there are two and only two rules of investing. “Rule #1…Don’t Lose Money! Rule #2 …Don’t Forget Rule #1!
- Bad investors have to work for money…Good investors make their money work for them!
- Of the 400 richest people in the country, 398 are rich from investing in some sort of business.
- Einstein said that one of the most amazing mathematical concepts is called compound interest. If you use this simple concept to invest, it will make you richer than you can imagine.
- There are 4 ways to make money…Labor, Land, Lend, and own a piece of a business.
- Only two things are necessary to make money on your money. Buy a piece of a wonderful business. And buy it on sale. If you do, its like buying $10 bills for $5.
- Investing is like shopping at a garage sale. You simply look for something you understand that’s selling at a great price.
Now, all this is stuff you guys could do better than me. But I think the radio show has a lot in it and it might well be worth your time to tune in.
Again: Tomorrow at 4 pm ET, Sunday at 9 pm and Wednesday at 11 pm.
Now go play.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here