WINSTON SALEM, N.C., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Unwrap the joy this holiday season with a merry assortment of delicious holiday doughnuts and beverages from Krispy Kreme. Snowman, Holiday Sprinkles, Red Velvet Cake and NEW Gingerbread Cake Doughnuts are available now through December 30, 2012 at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canadian locations.
"The more the merrier! These delightful holiday treats are perfect for sharing, celebrating and creating joyful memories during this festive season," says Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef.
This season's treatings include:
- Snowman Doughnut- snowman shaped doughnut frosted in white icing, a red icing scarf and a joyful smile.
- Holiday Sprinkles- chocolate iced doughnut decked in seasonal red and green sprinkles.
- Red Velvet Cake Doughnut- deep red, rich and chocolaty cake doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles.
- NEW Gingerbread Cake Doughnut- moist traditional cake doughnut flavored with ginger and other holiday spices and drizzled with cream cheese icing.
Start a warm and tasty tradition with these new holiday beverages. Available hot and iced:
- Gingerbread Latte- smooth and spicy gingerbread flavored espresso drink topped with whipped cream.
- Red Velvet Latte- sweet and creamy red velvet cake flavored espresso drink topped with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of red sanded sugar.
Share the joy with family and friends with these very merry holiday offers from Krispy Kreme:
- Buy a dozen doughnuts and get a dozen holiday gift tags with coupons good for FREE doughnuts and coffee. Coupons available at participating locations while supplies last. Limit two coupon sheets per customer, per transaction.
- Give the joy of Krispy Kreme all year round. Purchase a commemorative Krispy Kreme wall calendar filled with over $90 worth of bonus coupons for Krispy Kreme treats for just $5. Price and availability may vary.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme® is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in approximately 700 locations around the world and approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here