Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today announced a new basic spectrum analyzer for budget-constrained applications in R&D, manufacturing, maintenance, education labs, spectrum management, bench repair and other general-purpose analyzer applications.
“To protect profitability, increasing productivity on a smaller budget is a growing imperative. In response to this market need, our new basic spectrum analyzer is rich in features and value-priced,” said Brian LeMay, general manager of Agilent’s Chengdu Instruments Division. “Plus, value-added options like channel scanner, tracking generator and time-gated spectrum analysis allow the unit’s capabilities to change to keep pace with industry dynamics.”
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer for the 9-kHz to 7-GHz frequency includes:
- Typical -152 dBm DANL for viewing low-level signals easily and clearly.
- ±0.1 ppm annual aging rate, which reduces frequency drift for more accurate measurements.
- One-button PowerSuite (CHP, OBW, ACPR, SEM and spectrogram), which makes power measurements and signal monitoring simple and intuitive.
- Optional 7-GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR bridge, which supports transmission and reflection measurements.
- Demodulation mode to easily and cost-effectively gain more insight into AM, FM, ASK and FSK signal analysis.
- Seven user-definable soft keys, which provide quick access to seven of the most frequently used measurement setups, making it easy to switch from one task to another.
U.S. Pricing, Availability and Additional information
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer starts at $11,413. The N9322C tracking generator option (TG7) starts at $2,484.
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer will be available through Agilent sales representatives and authorized distributors beginning Dec. 1.
Additional information about the Agilent N9322C is available at www.agilent.com/find/n9322c.
Images of the Agilent N9322C are at www.agilent.com/find/n9322c_images.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Janet Smith, +1 970-679-5397 (Americas)
Sarah Calnan, +44 (118) 927 5101 (Europe)
Iris Ng, +852 31977979 (Asia)
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here