London, UK, December 7, 2012 /3BL Media/ – The AA1000 Standards Board Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the new members of the AA1000 Standards Board. Since 1999, the AA1000 series of Standards are widely used tools for integrating and embedding sustainability and accountability into the governance and performance of institutions. They address issues affecting governance, business models, and organizational strategy, providing operational guidance to corporate leaders. The Standards Board approves standards strategy and oversees the ongoing development of the Standards used by institutions worldwide. The composition of the Board is designed to provide broad representation from the public and private sectors, civil society, and the standards community.
- Carol Adams – Global Director of Standards, Australia (Ex Officio)
- Assheton L. Stewart Carter – Senior Vice President, Equitable Origin, USA (Chair)
- Andrew Cave – Head of Group Sustainability, Royal Bank of Scotland, UK
- Beat Grüninger – Founding Partner, BSD Consulting, Brazil
- Dongsoo Kim – Director of the Sustainability Management Center at the Korea Productivity Center (KPC) , Korea
- Alwin Kopse – Transition Director at the Roundtable on Sustainable Biofuels Association, Switzerland
- Anant Nadkarni – Vice-President of Group Corporate Sustainability, TATA Industries, India
- Jennifer Seif – Executive Director for Fair Trade, Tourism South Africa, South Africa
Francesca Sharp, Standards Associate
KEYWORDS: AA1000, AA1000 standards, Voluntary Standards, Accountability, sustainability, Corporate Responsibility, governance
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here