Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Emerging Opportunities in Indonesia's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
The Indonesian cards and payments industry grew substantially both in volume and value terms during the review period. Transaction volumes increased from 1.3 billion in 2008 to 2.3 billion in 2012, at a CAGR of 16.7% during the review period. The industry grew at a CAGR of 19.3% during the review period from IDR846.8 trillion (US$84.6 billion) in 2008 to IDR1,715.1 trillion (US$188. 6 billion) in 2012 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period (2013-2017), from IDR2,024.2 trillion (US$22.6 billion) in 2013 to IDR3,039.8 trillion (US$334.4 billion) in 2017.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Indonesia's cards and payments market, including:
- Current and forecast values for each segment of the Indonesian cards and payment market including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Indonesia's cards and payment market
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards
- Competitive landscape of Indonesia's cards and payments market
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Indonesia's cards and payments market and each market within it
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Indonesia's cards and payments market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Indonesia's cards and payments market
- Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in Indonesia
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Indonesia's cards and payment market
- PT Bank Internasional Indonesia
- Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Bank Central Asia (BCA)
- Bank Mandiri
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mtcql/emerging
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here