I spent past few days digging through the archives of GigaOM and have come up with some of my favorite posts that I believe are worth re-reading as we turn the page on 2012. They give you a sense of what I think were big stories for past 2012 and will continue to impact technology ecosystem in 2013.
- Amplification and the changing role of media
- The Pinterestization of the e-commerce experience
- When it comes to startups, timing really is everything
- What does iPhone have to do with Robots
- The slow rise of SoMoClo OS
- Apple vs. Samsung and the reality of Android ecosystem
- How France’s Free will reinvent mobile
- A question Twitter needs to ask itself
- Twitter slowly unfolding its search ambitions
- Facebook giveth, Facebook taketh: a curious case of video apps
- Here is why Facebook bought Instagram
- You are what you curate: Why Pinterest is hawt
- In memoriam: Even in losing how Digg won
- What a Facebook IPO means for Silicon Valley
- Here is why Cisco bought Meraki for $1.2 billion
- Dell and HP together on a long road to nowhere
- Happy birthday Skype, in 9 years you changed the phone business
- Groupon isn’t a tech company, why was it valued as one?
- Google to launch Amazon, Microsoft cloud rival
- Google vs. everyone, an epic war on many fronts
- Kickstarted: My conversation with Kickstarter founder, Perry Chen
Startups to watch
- With sensors, apps and data, my smartphone is almost my doctor
- Unlike Facebook, Famo.us thinks HTML5 rocks
- New app heralds the era of anticipatory computing
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here