Toyota's waste minimization efforts include composting cafeteria waste. At our plant in Georgetown, Kentucky, cafeteria waste is composted on-site, then used in a greenhouse to grow produce for families in need.
- Toyota's North American manufacturing division received another ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence award.
- Cumulative savings from the use of returnable containers in our logistics division amounts to over 129 million pounds of wood and 48 million pounds of cardboard.
- An improved reverse osmosis system at our Cambridge, Ontario, plant is saving 50,000 cubic meters (13.2 million gallons) of water per year.
- Toyota's Nature Trails
- Savings From Lighting Retrofits
- Renewable Energy Projects at our Sales and Logistics Sites
- Packaging Reductions
- Water Savings at our Plant in Cambridge, Ontario
- Wildlife Habitat Council
- Mexico's Environmental Leadership Program for Competitiveness
- Jackson County Development Center
Tweet me: .@Toyota's 2012 #Environmental Report: #Eco-Efficient Operations http://bit.ly/W24xMy #composting reduces waste to landfill
KEYWORDS: Toyota, North American Environmental Report, eco-efficient operations, environment, Waste Reduction, water usage reduction, sustainability, manufacturing, composting
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here