Knowing what to expect in the big data market is now key for companies of all sizes. In this latest GigaOM Research podcast, analysts George Gilbert and Jo Maitland discuss the future of this market and what to expect over the next 12 months.
Host: Adam Lesser
Speakers: George Gilbert and Jo Maitland
- Future growth of the big data market
- Building vertical-specific apps for big data
- Data Warehousing-as-a-Service: Can Amazon threaten the big players?
- Any promising IPO candidates?
- Crazy predictions for the year ahead: Shakeout among NoSQL startups, MarkLogic goes public?, and Oracle faces rough waters
PREVIOUS GIGAOM PODCAST EPISODES:
Instgram’s Twit-storm, Netflix nabs Disney, GMail’s Pretty iPad App
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here