Special presentation to recognize combined contribution to support Boys & Girls Clubs’ Diplomas to Degrees (D2D) college readiness program at 19 Clubs across the country
January 28, 2013 /3BL Media/ - Toyota Financial Services (TFS) has partnered with three auto remarketing firms, ADESA (www.adesa.com), Manheim (www.manheim.com), and Norwalk Auto Auctions (www.norwalkautoauction.com) to provide a donation of $464,425 to be divided equally among 19 Boys &Girls Clubs currently running the Diplomas to Degrees (D2D) college readiness program. Launched in 2012, D2D is a partnership between Toyota and Boys & Girls Clubs of America that provides tools, resources, and support to Club teens to help prepare them to move from high school to college graduation.
When: Thursday, January 31, 2013
4 p.m. – Check presentation, Ice Cream Social, and Graduation Relay Race
Where: Boys & Girls Club of Fullerton, Richman Teen Center 410 S. Richman Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832
- Jim Clark, President and CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Mike Groff, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Product Planning, TFS
- Youth and parents for whom the Club has made a significant impact in their lives
Media is asked to RSVP to Dvon Holland at 404-487-5321 or email@example.com
The 19 Clubs receiving a donation of $24,443 each include:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Fullerton, Calif.San Leandro
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Leandro, Calif.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue, Wash.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago, Ill.
- ￼￼￼￼Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City, Mo.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Lowell, Mass.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Portland, Ore.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities, Minn.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Paterson & Passic, N.J.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles, Mo.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Boys & Girls Clubs of East Valley, Ariz.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington, Washington, D.C.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Las Vegas, Nev.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta, Ga.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Baltimore, Md.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio, Texas
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan, Mich.
- Wakeman Memorial Association, Southport, Conn.
Boys & Girls Clubs
+1 (404) 487-5321
Toyota Financial Services
+1 (310) 468-2762
KEYWORDS: Community, Social Gifting, Toyota Financial Services, ADESA, Manheim, Norwalk Auto Auctions, Donation, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Corporate Social Responsibility
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here