(PRBuzz.com) January 29, 2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas. Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas.
* A review of the Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas 9
Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 13
Late Stage Products 15
Comparative Analysis 15
Mid Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Early Clinical Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 18
Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 19
Companies Involved in Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas Therapeutics Development 20
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 20
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 21
Amgen Inc. 22
AstraZeneca PLC 23
Eli Lilly and Company 24
Exelixis, Inc. 25
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp. 26
Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc. 27
Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas - Therapeutics Assessment 28
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 28
Assessment by Combination Products 29
Assessment by Route of Administration 30
Assessment by Molecule Type 32
Drug Profiles 34
ipilimumab - Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
MT-110 - Drug Profile 36
Product Description 36
Mechanism of Action 36
R&D Progress 36
cabozantinib - Drug Profile 38
Product Description 38
Mechanism of Action 38
R&D Progress 38
litronesib - Drug Profile 40
Product Description 40
Mechanism of Action 40
R&D Progress 40
ganetespib - Drug Profile 42
Product Description 42
Mechanism of Action 42
R&D Progress 42
varlitinib - Drug Profile 45
Product Description 45
Mechanism of Action 45
R&D Progress 45
CPT-11 + Mitomycin C - Drug Profile 47
Product Description 47
Mechanism of Action 47
R&D Progress 47
Oxaliplatin + Xeloda + Cetuximab - Drug Profile 48
Product Description 48
Mechanism of Action 48
R&D Progress 48
Cetuximab + Paclitaxel + Carboplatin + Radiation Therapy - Drug Profile 50
Product Description 50
Mechanism of Action 50
R&D Progress 50
sorafenib tosylate - Drug Profile 51
Product Description 51
Mechanism of Action 51
R&D Progress 51
AZD8931 + Paclitaxel - Drug Profile 52
Product Description 52
Mechanism of Action 52
R&D Progress 52
AZD-4547 - Drug Profile 54
Product Description 54
Mechanism of Action 54
R&D Progress 54
BMS-833923 + Cisplatin + Capecitabine - Drug Profile 55
Product Description 55
Mechanism of Action 55
R&D Progress 55
ZD6474 + Carboplatin + Paclitaxel + 5-Fluorouracil + Radiation Therapy - Drug Profile 57
Product Description 57
Mechanism of Action 57
R&D Progress 58
Oxaliplatin + Epirubicin + Capecitabine - Drug Profile 59
Product Description 59
Mechanism of Action 59
R&D Progress 60
Cisplatin + Irinotecan + Radiation Therapy - Drug Profile 61
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here