Copeinca successfully completed on January 30th the catch of 100% of its own quota for the second fishing season. Copeinca processed 16.1% of the total Peruvian quota of 810,000 MT, out of which 10.7% came from own catch. Total production for the season was 29,602 MT of SD fishmeal and 3,680 MT of fish oil.
Year round, the Company was able to process 16.1% of the total Peruvian quota of 3,510,000 MT, out of which 10.7% came from own catch. Copeinca produced 123,429 MT of fishmeal and 29,524 MT of fish oil. 100% of fishmeal was SD, fish oil production had a 5.7% yield, fishmeal production had a 23.7% yield and the total yield was 29.4%.
About Copeinca ASA
Copeinca ASA is one of the largest fishmeal and fish oil producers in Peru. The Company produces its fishmeal and fish oil from anchovy harvested off the coast of Peru, and most of its production is exported. Key countries for export are China, Japan, Germany, Canada, Chile and Denmark. Typical customers are fish and animal feed producers as well as refineries for omega-3 products. Copeinca ASA runs its operations out of Lima and has its own fleet. Copeinca ASA operates 5 plants located in strategic locations all around the Peruvian coast line. The company has around 1,400 part and full time employees.
Please visit www.copeinca.com
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Copeinca via Thomson Reuters ONE
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here