It’s another edition of the weekly call-in show where we answer your tech questions. We start this one off with a humorous scoop on Bill Gates and a correction from our last show, then we dive right in to our Q&A.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
Host: Chris Albrecht
Co-host: Kevin C. Tofel
- What computer does Bill Gates use? The shocking answer is….
- Should I buy a MotoACTV smartwatch now or wait until after Mobile World Congress?
- Can the Verizon Lumia 822 be used in India?
- What are some of the best apps for running?
SELECT PREVIOUS EPISODES:
Related research and analysis from GigaOM Pro:
Subscriber content. Sign up for a free trial.
- Analyzing the wearable computing market
- The big theme of MWC: How to live in a connected world
- What the Google-Motorola deal means for Android, Microsoft and the mobile industry
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here