Mr. Tom Makmann, President & CEO of QED Connect, called into SmallCapVoice.com to go over the business models and markets for the subsidiaries of QED Connect Inc. (Pink Sheets: QEDN).
QED focuses on businesses that are producing revenue and are seeking capital and/or management assistance to execute their business plan. QED looks for companies that are synergistic and/or offer the opportunity to develop a business in a market that has growth potential. QED Connect’s current investments and joint ventures include:
- Sofame Energy, Inc., a joint venture with Sofame Technologies, has sold the custom-designed “Hybrid Percomtherm(R)” boiler which recovers boiler flue gas heat from existing boilers and recycles the heat, thereby leading to overall energy efficiency.
- StockProfile.com, a customized platform showcasing emerging growth stocks to independent investors. In June 2011, QED Connect purchased 100% of the assets of StockProfile.com.
- AFON 2010 Ltd. is a Ukraine-based oil and gas company with concessions to oil and gas leases in in the South Terenyans’ka area in the Nadvirnyans’ky district of Ivano-Frankivs’k region 5 km northeast from the village of Kosmach. The company’s leases have the potential to produce 119,000,000 barrels of oil with initial revenue projections, based on five wells and 500 barrels per day production showing $45 million in revenue. In October 2012 QED signed a definitive agreement to acquire AFON 2010, and is now completing due diligence in preparation for closing.
- Kuma Oil, a Russian company, owns oil and gas rights in the Russian territory of Perm Krai and an operation that provides services for oil & gas including exploitation and marketing of oil. Fully developed, their reserves have an estimated Net Asset Value of approximately $525 million from the combination of Proven and Proven Undeveloped Reserves. In January 2013 QED signed a definitive agreement to acquire Kuma Oil, and is completing due diligence in preparation for closing.
- QED purchased a control block of the outstanding common stock of Yellow7, Inc. (“Yellow7″) in December 2012.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here