At IMS booth #2507, GigOptix will showcase the following leading RM MMICs and E-band products:
- iT2008: a high-performance DC to 26.5GHz power amplifier in test fixture
- iT3011E: a high-sensitivity limiting amplifier with operation from DC to 12.5GHz and high-gain
- iT3018E: a leading DC to 12.5GHz, high-gain receiver limiter amplifier with differential output
- iT4036F: a wideband analog phase delay in an evaluation board
- EXP7603: a 71-76GHz low E-band power amplifier
- EXP8602: a 81-86GHz high E-band power amplifier
GigOptix E-Band Products
GigOptix has two low E-band power amplifiers (71-76GHz), the EXP7602 and EXP7603, and two high E-band power amplifiers (81-86GHz), the EXP8602 and EXP8603. GigOptix provides additional E-band solutions including: the EXO8602ZZ Lange Coupler, and the EXE8602 power detector.
GigOptix has also developed highly-integrated silicon-germanium (SiGe) transmitter and receiver chipsets:
- EXU7610: low E-band transmitter
- EXD7610: low E-band receiver
- EXU8610: high E-band transmitter
- EXD8610: high E-band receiver
These SiGe transmitter and receiver chips are expected to be available for sampling at the end of June 2013.
When the EXP7602/3 and EXU7610 are combined, they provide a competitive 2-chip low E-band solution. When the EXP8602/3 is combined with the EXU8610 a compelling 2-chip solution for the high E-band is achieved.
For more information, please visit GigOptix booth #2507 at IMS 2013 or contact your local sales manager via email@example.com.
About GigOptix, Inc.
GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming that address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program.
Josh Nakaska, 408-522-3172
Summit IR Group
Jim Fanucchi, 408-404-5400
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here