July 01, 2013 at 11:41 AM EDT
How To YieldBoost American Vanguard Corp. From 0.8% To 19.7%
Shareholders of American Vanguard Corp. (AVD) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.70 bid, which annualizes to an additional 18.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 19.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here